Which house should Mr. Watermark get?

At first I thought it must have been rent, but then I had to do a triple look. That's not even remotely possible here in any town. Even a old crack house would cost you around 8 or 9K in the worst, most violent, rodent infested neighborhoods with horrible schools..........oh wait.....this is Mississipi......nevermind.

At first I thought it must have been rent, but then I had to do a triple look. That's not even remotely possible here in any town. Even a old crack house would cost you around 8 or 9K in the worst, most violent, rodent infested neighborhoods with horrible schools..........oh wait.....this is Mississipi......nevermind.

That's what I thought too, at first, that it must have been the monthly rental amount.

Well there are houses in DuPage Country for under $500k, but none for $100k or under. One for $120k. If bumped to $150k mostly one city, not such a good one. :(

I bought my townhome back in 1995 for !30k, now selling, even in this market, for $280 and higher.

Well there are houses in DuPage Country for under $500k, but none for $100k or under. One for $120k. If bumped to $150k mostly one city, not such a good one. :(

I bought my townhome back in 1995 for !30k, now selling, even in this market, for $280 and higher.

I'm so jealous of people like. One of my friends got really lucky too and probably ended up making out better than everyone who went to school full time just because how little she pays for her mortgage now.

I'm so jealous of people like. One of my friends got really lucky too and probably ended up making out better than everyone who went to school full time just because how little she pays for her mortgage now.

Actually with the cost of housing, not all that lucky. The house I sold with divorce went for $250k back in 1993. It's now estimated at $895k. Same county, which is pricey.

Actually with the cost of housing, not all that lucky. The house I sold with divorce went for $250k back in 1993. It's now estimated at $895k. Same county, which is pricey.

still, you had a house (one I'm assuming was pretty decent) with payments based on a $30K mortgage (if you haven't borrowed against it or paid it off). That's nice in this market. I'll never know what its like to have a decent or reasonable mortage payment.

still, you had a house (one I'm assuming was pretty decent) with payments based on a $30K mortgage (if you haven't borrowed against it or paid it off). That's nice in this market. I'll never know what its like to have a decent or reasonable mortage payment.

Whoops, that was $130k, $90k mortgage. Don't ask what happened in divorce settlement, you truly wouldn't want to know. Very depressing.

Back