Which is Better?

This is why all of my future started threads will be in APP.

This sort of topic will be moved here, as it is not APP material. If you do not want certain users to participate, use the thread ban or your own ignore list. APP is for political (or at least fairly serious) discussions.

This sort of topic will be moved here, as it is not APP material. If you do not want certain users to participate, use the thread ban or your own ignore list. APP is for political (or at least fairly serious) discussions.

This is in Off Topic because it's off topic. I don't see anything in the "rules", however, that states topics in APP spoils be politically oriented.

This subforum has been created to encourage a higher level of conversation and debate. This subforum inherits all site wide rules, and has some additional caveats:

1. No racism, sexism, homophobia, general bigotry
2. No insults directed at specific individuals
3. No trolling
4. No flaming
5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door
6. No thread de-railment. Please stay on topic.

Please be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another

This is in Off Topic because it's off topic. I don't see anything in the "rules", however, that states topics in APP spoils be politically oriented.

LOL,does this mean you won't be whining "is this/that & the other against the rules" anymore?

This subforum has been created to encourage a higher level of conversation and debate. This subforum inherits all site wide rules, and has some additional caveats:

1. No racism, sexism, homophobia, general bigotry
2. No insults directed at specific individuals
3. No trolling
4. No flaming
5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door
6. No thread de-railment. Please stay on topic.

Please be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another

It's not a rule, just something we have done in the past as precedent. So far you've posted nothing that I consider moving however, so at this point it's moot.

I loved the JPP when the only threads being posted were about climate change and homosexuality. People would flame the hell out of each other and break all the rules.

Before I became lactose intolerant, it would have been Rocky Road out of the two choices. But my real preferences were either Tin Roof Sundae or Butter Pecan.

Back