Which is your pick ghetto trash or trailer trash

you did it in moron cause you had no other choice, delusional racist pig.

Awwww The truth get to you. How am I racist because I compared the 2 and asked which you perfer.
Clearly you and guano perfer ghetto but 8 doubt either of you have lived in one like i have 8n ohio Baltimore and la

636235388326381477-trailerp.jpg

Who says Canada doesn't have trailer trash?

But for the real thing there's always...

http://missouritrailertrash.com/

Jerry Springer has the best of both worlds. Black ghetto trash and white trailer park trash.

Which do you find more amusing.

I Prefer to stay away from the trash that smells like a rotting waste bin in a fish market and from there I do have other standards not to do with trash ;) (I mean I love everyone but some act like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to humans and it is always up to them to pick themselves up because no one else can do that for them.) Time for you to learn punks :cool:

I Prefer to stay away from the trash that smells like a rotting waste bin in a fish market and from there I do have other standards not to do with trash ;) (I mean I love everyone but some act like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to humans and it is always up to them to pick themselves up because no one else can do that for them.) Time for you to learn punks :cool:

Not sure if 8 like you or hate you or am confused by you lol

Yes I have always said if anyone I know asks me to go on Jerry Springier I think I will just let them have it with the bear spray .That would be for women mind you.

If a guy asked me to be on Jerry , well I think hes got a lot more them a bear spry cumming his way .

Its always black ghetto trash and white trailer trash on Jerrys shows.

Seriously who would be stupid enough to go on there ?
Well other then Hunter and guano .

Back