Which lawn grass isn't racist?

Bobb

Verified User
Spring is coming and I'm going to put down some grass seed. I don't want to offend anyone with the wrong grass, so could one of you morons who police such things tell me which lawn grass isn't racist or antisemitic?

Spring is coming and I'm going to put down some grass seed. I don't want to offend anyone with the wrong grass, so could one of you morons who police such things tell me which lawn grass isn't racist or antisemitic?
Excellent post. I was wondering the same although I won’t be seeding until May.

Excellent post. I was wondering the same although I won’t be seeding until May.

I have some ideas. To avoid antisemitism, I can't use any seed variety that the nazis had their hands on. I probably should go with something engineered by an Israeli firm or something at least sold by jewish merchants. Unfortunately, the zionist fcktards in this forum are uselss in providing guidance.

Avoiding racism is far harder. Any grass seed native to Africa would be unconscionable appropriation. It would probably would be wrong to use any grass seed native to any country of colored people. And, it would be wrong to use grass native to historically white countries, because that grass itself is racist. The only way I see out of this catch 22 is to use grass of unknown nativity. Bluegrass is probably the most racist of the grasses.

The one you pound up your dumb ass!

Having a lawn is racist

I'm leaning toward that. In my efforts to not have a racist variety of grass, I fear I must give up owning a lawn. Not only can I not find a non-racist variety of grass, lawns themselves are racist. Lawns remind blacks of when their ancestors were slaves working the fields (the concept of work terrorizes them). Lawns symbolize inequality, because not everyone has a lawn (and, blacks can't steal lawns, at least without Bernie Sander's help). Lawns are where the KKK burns crosses (this is why Chicago isn't safe, right?).

I'm leaning toward that. In my efforts to not have a racist variety of grass, I fear I must give up owning a lawn. Not only can I not find a non-racist variety of grass, lawns themselves are racist. Lawns remind blacks of when their ancestors were slaves working the fields (the concept of work terrorizes them). Lawns symbolize inequality, because not everyone has a lawn (and, blacks can't steal lawns, at least without Bernie Sander's help).

Yes, they were slaves and the only problem they, or anyone else, could have with that state of being is an irrational phobia of the concept of work. Thanks for going out of your way to reveal to all of us that your entire opinion on slavery, is that it was a time when black people were for the only time in history made to work, and they have never once worked before or sense then due to the mental condition described previously. Nobody here suspects you're racist after this brilliant display. You may thus drop your extreme paranoia that leads to this dumb passive aggressive thread which results from your constant internal conflict and anger over imagined instances of yourself being unfairly indicated as racist. You are clearly not a racist at all, thus you have nothing to worry about. Your sins are forgiven, I have forgiven them, for I am race Jesus.

Lawns are where the KKK burns crosses (this is why Chicago isn't safe, right?).

Chicago would be much safer with the KKK around, it's alright, just go out and say it, you're clearly not a racist so you have nothing to worry about stating this clear and obvious fact my friend. The KKK just protected noble Confederate widows from crazed Negro rapists. We all know this.

Thanks for going out of your way to reveal to all of us that your entire opinion on slavery, is that it was a time when black people were for the only time in history made to work, and they have never once worked before or sense then due to the mental condition described previously.

I didn't say blacks have never worked outside of slavery. I just pointed out that blacks aren't fans of working. They'd prefer to vote for a living than work for a living, hence the Democrat party, the party of southern slavery, segregation, the KKK, and Jim Crow, enjoys congenital loyalty of the black population

Slavery itself is irrelevant to anyone's lives today, except as a lame excuse for blacks to refuse to work, not that blacks have ever shown much potential to be productive.

Chicago would be much safer with the KKK around, it's alright, just go out and say it, you're clearly not a racist so you have nothing to worry about stating this clear and obvious fact my friend. The KKK just protected noble Confederate widows from crazed Negro rapists. We all know this.

Indeed, Chicago would be much safer with the KKK around. They KKK would crack down on crime, as well as otherwise run the city far more competently that those apes in power there now.

THANK YOU! I'm just trying to be a good citizen who is socially responsible and inoffensive to everyone. (BTW, thank you Moron Marxist Mason for identifying yourself as a Marxist to distinguish yourself from Mason the Moron).

I think I will go with zoysia. Although, it's brown all winter and takes more time to mow in summer because of density. It actually does seem to be a grass variety that shouldn't offend anyone. Still, I'm going to poll a diverse sample of locals to make sure they're all good with that... Okay, I just got back from questioning. All the blacks said "Whaz dat?" all the Jews said, "Cha Ching!" All the fags hit on, me instead of answering. So, it's a go!

He could grow weed for Grind

It's an established lefty fact that it's racist for white people to grow or sell weed, 'cause, lefties claim, the crackhead negroes were most victimized by prohibition so they should by the ones who benefit from legalization.

It's an established lefty fact that it's racist for white people to grow or sell weed, 'cause, lefties claim, the crackhead negroes were most victimized by prohibition so they should by the ones who benefit from legalization.

Where I came from Blacks always said white boys have the best weed.

Back