Which Monitors are Libs and Which are Conservatives

BTW regarding mods, I would kick this up to Billy. The mods change their names which confuses a lot of people...Billy is "kane" right now. The one from Detroit. That's how you can tell them apart.

This seems like an issue for him.

BTW regarding mods, I would kick this up to Billy. The mods change their names which confuses a lot of people...Billy is "kane" right now. The one from Detroit. That's how you can tell them apart.

This seems like an issue for him.
It really p's me off me that the Libs on this Forum are not supporting me more on this issue by not jumping Howey's bones for making such an outrageously dangerous statement about "blanking" President Obama. If you want to remember, I took the same stand on the Old Board when one of the old Lib gangstas made threats against Bush. Howey has the most arrogant attitude that I have seen in any Political chatroom, well almost. Are you aware that these Forum posts can pop up on Google? Why do I have to always be the one who stands up for the little guy, no pun intended, when it is supposed to be a Liberal trait? If you do read some of my back and forth posts, don't drink too much coffee, and make sure you go, some are rather hilarious, if I do say so myself and I do.

Gotta love the mods moved this to conspiracies.
I just got a Mod personal message that they had a talk with you, so I win. I was advised to keep it under raps, but you are such a sheet head that I just had to spill the beans. I DECLARE THIS A VICTORY.....sweet!!!!!

I just got a Mod personal message that they had a talk with you, so I win. I was advised to keep it under raps, but you are such a sheet head that I just had to spill the beans. I DECLARE THIS A VICTORY.....sweet!!!!!

if you got a PM and you revealed it here after being told not to - you're now in violation of forum rules. Rule number 2. Bummer. You just lost some credibility.

if you got a PM and you revealed it here after being told not to - you're now in violation of forum rules. Rule number 2. Bummer. You just lost some credibility.

this chucklehead SJ lies, then lies to cover his lies.

he hasn't contacted anyone about anything...this is just another one of his pathetic cries for attention.

Why do you as a genuine bonerfride Lib try to protect someone who you know is wrong like "H", the Libs on this Forum are the ones who lost credibility, not me. I am leaning more Conserve lately butt it is I who tried to protect President Obama from threats not you Libs.

Why do you as a genuine bonerfride Lib try to protect someone who you know is wrong like "H", the Libs on this Forum are the ones who lost credibility, not me. I am leaning more Conserve lately butt it is I who tried to protect President Obama from threats not you Libs.

What threat?

Back