Which poster is the most obnoxious on JPP?

what does your own wife think about how you talk about the wives of others? does she think you the manliest of men for such vile talk?

What does your wife think about the "manly" talk you put out here but won't do a damn thing when it comes to practicing what you preach? Does her sickness cause her delusions and have her believe your words are nothing but words?

CFM lives alone.
oxhf31kt0qty.jpg

You claim that I shouldn't own the guns I own and have posted pictures indicating it is where I live. Why haven't you shown to try and take them, boy? Nomad, domer, and others have posted the same picture making the same claim. NONE of you pussies has the guts to show or you would have already.

What does your wife think about the "manly" talk you put out here but won't do a damn thing when it comes to practicing what you preach? Does her sickness cause her delusions and have her believe your words are nothing but words?

you really are just a worthless piece of shit, aren't you? what happened in your pathetic life that made you such a bitter fuckstick racist?
:smh:

you really are just a worthless piece of shit, aren't you? what happened in your pathetic life that made you such a bitter fuckstick racist?
:smh:

What happened in your life to be such a motherfucking pussy that hides like the coward he is?

By your own words, someone else was taking care of your wife while you were posting on this forum.

You claim that I shouldn't own the guns I own and I have posted pictures indicating it is where I live. Why haven't you shown to try and take them, boy? Nomad, domer, and others have posted the same picture making the same claim. NONE of you pussies has the guts to show or you would have already.
oxhf31kt0qty.jpg

Well, when you posted that picture of your "home" we all felt sorry for you and let you keep them.
Nice shorts BTW.

oxhf31kt0qty.jpg

Well, when you posted that picture of your "home" we all felt sorry for you and let you keep them.
Nice shorts BTW.

Since you, and others, are the ones that posted the picture claiming it was my house then refusing to come and try to take what you say I shouldn't own, everyone knew you were pussies.

Nice yellow stripe down your back, boy. With the rest of your color, you look like a bee. Too bad you have no sting.

Since you, and others, are the ones that posted the picture claiming it was my house then refusing to come and try to take what you say I shouldn't own, everyone knew you were pussies.

Nice yellow stripe down your back, boy. With the rest of your color, you look like a bee. Too bad you have no sting.

You are aware that you're on an anonymus chat board? Love the shorts, how much did you get for bag of aluminum cans?

Back