Which Shape Describes You?

I learned Plane and Solid Geometry in HS.

All those shapes are 2 dimensional, although it might be debatable on the squiggle whether it is one ot two dimensional.

They are always at least 2D, because its just length and width, if we are going to take it beyond being a simple joke.

They are always at least 2D, because its just length and width, if we are going to take it beyond being a simple joke.

In geometry a line has no width.
But a squiiggle is not a straight line, so I am unsure of it's status, but think 1 dimensional.

If Obama had made this gaff it would be the talk of the right wingers.

If I had made this gaff it would be the talk of several right wingers on here.

I have answers from T&A (traingle), Damo (triangle), Froggie, (circle), Mott (circle) as myself (rectangle). USCitizen wimped out (no surprise) so I'll deny him the information and give the answer in a PM. I will also deny T&A until he get's rid of that silly signature (grow the fuck up).

Grow up 3D.

Yeah, and getting into schoolyard squabbles with Mainewoman and Solitary is highly mature and grown-up. Until you walk away from the perpetual recess that you engage in on this site, you have no ground to comment on the T&A pictures in my sig (its a theme, get it?).

Anyway, T&A is just temporary, like \o/ and 911AMERICA4EVER, so the pictures will be gone whenever I get bored with this gig.

Yeah, and getting into schoolyard squabbles with Mainewoman and Solitary is highly mature and grown-up. ....
I consider them massive beat downs of those ignorant slobs as well as verification of my near immortal manliness. Seriously, you new signature is a bit over the top, or under it.

Back