Which Staff Moderators tend to be More Conservative or More Liberal

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
This may be a first, but I would like to know who is whom, so I can WatchOut better. If there are ranks, who are the big kahunas and are they all equal in authority, which is my understanding? Thanks

All mods here are Libertarian for starters. Also, its Damos board, he ultimately has final say as far as I'm concerned.

This may be a first, but I would like to know who is whom, so I can WatchOut better. If there are ranks, who are the big kahunas and are they all equal in authority, which is my understanding? Thanks

All mods are basically libertarian.

If I had to say most conservative, damo probably edges that out.

Billy and I think are sort of in the same area

Soc might be slightly more a bleeding heart, but it's all really close.

You can identify us all by our red names.

Damo is ultimately in charge, could mod/demod anyone at will, etc.. but as a matter of practice we do most things by consensus, and debate things out.

All mods are basically libertarian.

If I had to say most conservative, damo probably edges that out.

Billy and I think are sort of in the same area

Soc might be slightly more a bleeding heart, but it's all really close.

You can identify us all by our red names.

Damo is ultimately in charge, could mod/demod anyone at will, etc.. but as a matter of practice we do most things by consensus, and debate things out.
Excellent, thanks for the reply, I consider myself a Moderate Capitalist, but I can also accept some Liberal views. A good Liberal friend of mine, always told me to just follow the Money, and that would explain eveything. Another Conservative friend of mine told me that everything that we have was created to make a profit and that is really what it is all about, to be able to dream about the gold at the end of the rainbow. Of course, there were people who helped create that gold, who want a piece of the gold pie, fair enough.

Excellent, thanks for the reply, I consider myself a Moderate Capitalist, but I can also accept some Liberal views. A good Liberal friend of mine, always told me to just follow the Money, and that would explain eveything. Another Conservative friend of mine told me that everything that we have was created to make a profit and that is really what it is all about, to be able to dream about the gold at the end of the rainbow. Of course, there were people who helped create that gold, who want a piece of the gold pie, fair enough.

Sounds like they both told you the same thing!(smile)

Ive been at a few sites in my internets wanderings.

this is the best moderated site in the entire tubes.

I have been banned from places for merely being too effective a debator and presenting facts that made it impossible for the right wing lies to stand.

They are always moded by right wing people for some reason.

follow the money I guess may explain it

I have been banned from places for merely being too effective a debator and presenting facts that made it impossible for the right wing lies to stand.

:rofl2:

Banned for being too effective. That's rich

:rofl2:

Absolutely correct. Rightwingers even control Liberalforums.com

Sounds like they both told you the same thing!(smile)
Follow the money meant that whenever in doubt about a politician's values concerning the common folk, if you followed the money, everything would be revealed as to motives...capisce? An example might be Senator Dianne Finestine's husband's business getting that huge California Bullet Train contract, without having any Bullet Train "building" experience.

Follow the money meant that whenever in doubt about a politician's values concerning the common folk, if you followed the money, everything would be revealed as to motives...capisce?.

Oh yes, totally understand. I'm just saying for the conservatives who "that everything that we have was created to make a profit and that is really what it is all about, to be able to dream about the gold at the end of the rainbow. " - follow that money, and see where it takes you as well... and that eventually, most of the power in our country comes down to money.

If I belabored that a bit much, apologies! we'll just move on...

You'll be relieved to know they're all conservative douchebags. Personally on mod matters I only deal with Grind. I think Damo is insulted about it and thinks I hate him, which I don't. I fondly remember the night we were both wolves, had a bit too much drink, and well, you know how things happen. But as mods, Grind is the only one who understands me. He gets me. The others don't. They are all pretty good mods though. I don't have any complaints.

Back