Which Staff Moderators tend to be More Conservative or More Liberal

You'll be relieved to know they're all conservative douchebags. Personally on mod matters I only deal with Grind. I think Damo is insulted about it and thinks I hate him, which I don't. I fondly remember the night we were both wolves, had a bit too much drink, and well, you know how things happen. But as mods, Grind is the only one who understands me. He gets me. The others don't. They are all pretty good mods though. I don't have any complaints.

I talk to Billy a lot (where else can I talk about obtusely complicated Paradox grand strategy games?), but I usually bring mod matters to Grind, who's on more and has more power. I actually brought something to Billy once, and he said to bring it to Grind.

I need to be a moderator, we need a truly RED moderator to spread the revolution.

Once the JPP revolution occurs and the JPP Soviet is established, well, I am a kind man, and I will allow Damo to have the presidency. But every president needs a secretary. And what better kind of secretary is there than a General Secretary? So I'll be his trusty General Secretary. As the leader of the State, he shall have all the powers necessary to run the site, and I, leader of the Party, will only intervene as necessary to ensure adherence to strict Marxist-Leninist doctrine.

You'll be relieved to know they're all conservative douchebags. Personally on mod matters I only deal with Grind. I think Damo is insulted about it and thinks I hate him, which I don't. I fondly remember the night we were both wolves, had a bit too much drink, and well, you know how things happen. But as mods, Grind is the only one who understands me. He gets me. The others don't. They are all pretty good mods though. I don't have any complaints.

LOL. Yeah... those were the days. Wild and carefree. It was when you brought out the baggie that things got really fun.

I talk to Billy a lot (where else can I talk about obtusely complicated Paradox grand strategy games?), but I usually bring mod matters to Grind, who's on more and has more power. I actually brought something to Billy once, and he said to bring it to Grind.
I used to bring Mod matters to Grind but he stopped talking to me since I dised the Red Sox.

i had a very civil and respectful debate with mott over on his wall. I think if you guys go read that you will see how misguided mott is.

I recently had an issue, and sent messages to Damo, Grind and Billy. I got responses from all 3 pretty quickly.

No complaints from me on their modding.

Back