Browns
Bills
Jaguars
Eagles
Jets
Titans
Panthers

That makes the Cowboys about 20/32.

Not on my present budget. Seriously, though, the Browns suck, the Steelers are in steady decline, and the Ravens were gutted after the Super Bowl win. Meanwhile, the Bengals were good, and had one of the best drafts.

I have to agree with your assessment.

Your a Dallas fan?

There are teams worse than Dallas but Dallas is and has been bad for a while now. I am so glad I am that my ability to like pro football isn't as tied to Dallas' success as it was in the 90's. Loved the 90's. I've been a Dallas fan since my dad and brother taught me to say Tom Landry and Roger Staubach. Through thick and thin, it's hard to get me to change horses, even when mine is near dead. :)

Not on my present budget. Seriously, though, the Browns suck, the Steelers are in steady decline, and the Ravens were gutted after the Super Bowl win. Meanwhile, the Bengals were good, and had one of the best drafts.
Don't forget.....we still have Mike Brown as your GM.....if anyone can blow next season it's him. You do give some encouragment though......as bad as the Bengals have been (and since Ohio is the heartland and home of Professional Football you have no idea how badly that hurts us Buckeyes) they still don't suck as much as the Dallas Cowboys do.

Now keep in mind. This is no reflection on the City of Dallas....it's a fine city with fine people. Is it their fault that their team is the suckiest team in the NFL?

The following teams are/were worse than Dallas:

Cardinals
Raiders
Chargers
Chiefs
Browns
Bills
Jaguars
Eagles
Jets
Titans
Panthers

That makes the Cowboys about 20/32.
No one said Dallas wasn't a competative team. I said they suck.....and they do. Ameirca's team my little red ass!

There are teams worse than Dallas but Dallas is and has been bad for a while now. I am so glad I am that my ability to like pro football isn't as tied to Dallas' success as it was in the 90's. Loved the 90's. I've been a Dallas fan since my dad and brother taught me to say Tom Landry and Roger Staubach. Through thick and thin, it's hard to get me to change horses, even when mine is near dead. :)
Sure there are lots of teams that are worse than Dallas competitively......but none that suck as much as they do! :p

Or as I also state it. My favorite team is the Bengals. My next favorite team is whoever is playing Dallas.

You know what heaven is in America? A fast car, a hot woman and the Radiers beating Dallas like a red headed step child! :)

gag+me+with+a+spoon.jpg

Back