White House still closed to visitors....

[h=1]Due to lack of money......BUT

Obama goes on Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort; more than 75 rooms booked for staff.....[/h]The owner told the Vineyard Gazette that the Secret Service has booked 70 rooms and another five have been reserved for the Transportation Security Agency. Rates at the hotel run from $225-$345. Also, telephone and communications lines are being installed on the island for the president's use.

Poor, poor jealous NOVA.

All green with envy.

He was. He was. The Mrs. and I went out with Ryan and his wife after Game 6 (the game he won) against St. Louis for drinks. Was kind of crazy thinking this guy is the toast of the City for the evening and here he's hanging out with just us. He didn't say anything but I'm sure he probably knew I was a pretty big deal on JPP so we had equal star level between us.

Ugh....I was having a pretty good day until you had to remind me of last year's game 6. Oh well, I'm glad they went on to win the WS. After my Cards get eliminated I almost always root for the NL winner. Ha! Take that 3D. :D

Now if Pmp or anyone else would like to prove those numbers wrong, be my guest.

The simple fact is when a president, any president, takes a vacation the manufactured outrage is hilarious.

No, I'm not. I cited the article to show who's been keeping track. He has been for years.

so.....given that the chart you provided actually says Maddox in the bottom right corner, are we supposed to presume it didn't come from Maddox but came from the source you linked.......

Back