White People Need To Be Banned From KFC

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I am sick and tired of having to wait for a bucket because whitey is in front of me ordering his stupid fucking grillers. Order some chicken bitch, I don't care if you get grease on your fingers.

Fucking white people.

Another white boy projecting. It happens, my people have to deal with it. Now get your white ass back to Panera where you belong.

Panera? Isn't that a soup and bread place? Don't you people eat soup and bread with your KFC? Cheap asses...

It's expensive coffee, soup, and bread. A highly pretentious coffee house that got trendy for not being Starbucks. Still, not bad. :cof1:

Panera has damn good sandwiches though. They just got a version of my all time fave, Cuban sandwich.

I am sick and tired of having to wait for a bucket because whitey is in front of me ordering his stupid fucking grillers. Order some chicken bitch, I don't care if you get grease on your fingers.

Fucking white people.

Quit your bitchin. We only go through the drive thru and if there is one take out place in town that has getting you through fast, it is KFC. Swear to God they have the fastest operation I have ever seen.

Back