Whites don't use this quote.

Should Black people have the Right of Return?
Repatriation.
Apparently this 'diversity' thing isn't working.

Riots are the voices of the unheard
but racist whites love quoting this person.

I've seen several racists quoting Dr. King and Nelson Mandela, including here on JPP. They think by quoting these good men that the toxic hate will be magically washed away. How wrong they are.

SoKo3fC.jpg

Riots are the voices of the unheard

but racist whites love quoting this person.

Pretty fucking bad when a so called black woman takes MLK out of context to spread her racism. What the slut failed to say was the rest of the statement
he asked that followed: "What is it that America has failed to hear?"
This was rhetorical. He had the answers ready. He said that it failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. That large segments of society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. This was 1967

Pretty fucking bad when a so called black woman takes MLK out of context to spread her racism. What the slut failed to say was the rest of the statement

So now you get to decide who is what race here?

The quote was *not* taken out of context at all. Have you read the surrounding words??

"Let me say as I've always said, and I will always continue to say, that riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. ... But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation's summers of riots are caused by our nation's winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. [Martin Luther King Jr., "The Other America"]"

https://theweek.com/speedreads/9170...-martin-luther-king-jr-explained-53-years-ago

The quotes from MLK and Nelson Mandela posted seem to be making the point as intended....very much so.... The OP? Not so much....

So now you get to decide who is what race here?

The quote was *not* taken out of context at all. Have you read the surrounding words??

"Let me say as I've always said, and I will always continue to say, that riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. ... But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation's summers of riots are caused by our nation's winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. [Martin Luther King Jr., "The Other America"]"

https://theweek.com/speedreads/9170...-martin-luther-king-jr-explained-53-years-ago

Owl you act like Trump, you jump without thinking about what you are jumping at!!!!! 1st TTQ claimed in a post to me that one she is a female and two she is black so If I'm incorrect blame the messenger not me! Second if you had tried thinking instead of jumping you would have seen that I qualified MLK's opening statement. There is a little know thing when posting it's called brevity you should try it someday. But then I keep forgetting you are the forums soul and conscience and as such you feel you have the right to judge others.

Owl you act like Trump, you jump without thinking about what you are jumping at!!!!! 1st TTQ claimed in a post to me that one she is a female and two she is black so If I'm incorrect blame the messenger not me! Second if you had tried thinking instead of jumping you would have seen that I qualified MLK's opening statement. There is a little know thing when posting it's called brevity you should try it someday. But then I keep forgetting you are the forums soul and conscience and as such you feel you have the right to judge others.

Usually if you use the phrase "so-called" in front of a noun, it indicates that you doubt what follows is true. In other words, you are doubting that TTQ is a black woman. Did you not write "Pretty fucking bad when a so called black woman ..."?

Usually if you use the phrase "so-called" in front of a noun, it indicates that you doubt what follows is true. In other words, you are doubting that TTQ is a black woman. Did you not write "Pretty fucking bad when a so called black woman ..."?

is this your so called rebuttal?

Just because someone claims to be something in a forum doesn't mean it's true. We have people here who claim to be (I exaggerate) Rocket scientist or Nero-surgeons. So anyone can claim to be anything. There are too many racists that will assume a black persona in order to make blacks look bad. Same with conservatives and liberals. So to answer your question No, I'm not sure she is a she or black.

Back