Who are some of your favorite posters on this site?

Mine include Flanders, who NEVER fails to post intelligent and insightful threads. It's a joy to read their posts. I also really like Truth Detector for his witty posts and his wonderful sense of humor. As well as RB 60 for HIS great sense of humor. And TOP, for her great work that she does for dog and puppy rescue, as well as her fine sense of humor. Stretch, for their always interesting posts. As well as Hawkeye10, for his always insightful posts. But my two favorite posters are ironically enough, two people I rarely agree with politically. StoneByStone, whom I call "Stoney", is my second favorite poster on here because of her incredible honesty and her amazing sense of humor. Her posts have picked me up quite a few times when I NEEDED to be picked up. And my absolute favorite poster on here is AProudLefty, whom I call "APL" for short. He is THE funniest person I've "met" on this site, and he's always totally honest in his posts. The MOST impressive thing about him, however, is his remarkable ability to make light of the fact that he's deaf. Truly remarkable. The individuals I've mentioned in this post are a TREASURE to have on this site.

Last edited:
Truth Detector cannot debate and he is not original. But he's fun to fuck with. RB 40 and Darth Omar are pretty rational and can debate. I really like Sailor. We have had great discussions.

Anyone that's a fan of Anime or metal music and doesn't have too much of a chip on their shoulder. I hold those things in higher regard than political opinions. Other than that it's all about personality.

Persons I will make it a point to read:

Phantasmal, Christie, Signalmankenneth, Owl, Jarod, Crocodile, Pendryn, Bill, Stonebystone, Althea, Domer, LV64, Guno, Walt, Nordburg, Bourbon, Taichiliberal, Desh, Anatta, Politalker, Katzgar, Micawebr

Persons I will make it a point to read:

Phantasmal, Christie, Signalmankenneth, Owl, Jarod, Crocodile, Pendryn, Bill, Stonebystone, Althea, Domer, LV64, Guno, Walt, Nordburg, Bourbon, Taichiliberal, Desh, Anatta, Politalker, Katzgar, Micawebr

Thanks for your post, Cypress. It IS appreciated.

Mine include Flanders, who NEVER fails to post intelligent and insightful threads. It's a joy to read their posts. I also really like Truth Detector for his witty posts and his wonderful sense of humor. As well as RB 60 for HIS great sense of humor. And TOP, for her great work that she does for dog and puppy rescue, as well as her fine sense of humor. Stretch, for their always interesting posts. As well as Hawkeye10, for his always insightful posts. But my two favorite posters are ironically enough, two people I rarely agree with politically. StoneByStone, whom I call "Stoney", is my second favorite poster on here because of her incredible honesty and her amazing sense of humor. Her posts have picked me up quite a few times when I NEEDED to be picked up. And my absolute favorite poster on here is AProudLefty, whom I call "APL" for short. He is THE funniest person I've "met" on this site, and he's always totally honest in his posts. The MOST impressive thing about him, however, is his remarkable ability to make light of the fact that he's deaf. Truly remarkable. The individuals I've mentioned in this post are a TREASURE to have on this site.

One more poster who is one of my favorites. The name is Woko Haram. He's very rational and very open to discussion.

Oh, what do you mean?

I once was on the side of "the right".

How do I start?

"Liberalism is taking over our country."
"LGBT has an agenda."
"'They' are trying to turn America into a 'secular' country from a Christian country."

And so on. Too drunk to try to remember more.

Pretty much if I talked with those posters (IRC and Usenet) I would have agreed and did.

I once was on the side of "the right".

How do I start?

"Liberalism is taking over our country."
"LGBT has an agenda."
"'They' are trying to turn America into a 'secular' country from a Christian country."

And so on. Too drunk to try to remember more.

Pretty much if I talked with those posters (IRC and Usenet) I would have agreed and did.

Oh yeah, you mentioned Liberty University before. I used to be liberal, so I can relate.

Back