Who are some of your favorite posters on this site?

Brother Steven was one of my favorites.

There are some well developed people here, which are hard to find this deeply into this Dark Age, but I am not going to name names just now.

Why has this guy been banned, what did he do?

You're NOT going to believe WHY I got a 24 Hour ban. It was for excessive use of emojis in my non-War Zone posts! I sh*t you not. I guess one CAN use all the emojis you want in the War Zone Forum, but you HAVE to limit your usage of them anywhere else. INCREDIBLY ludicrous.

You're NOT going to believe WHY I got a 24 Hour ban. It was for excessive use of emojis in my non-War Zone posts! I sh*t you not. I guess one CAN use all the emojis you want in the War Zone Forum, but you HAVE to limit your usage of them anywhere else. INCREDIBLY ludicrous.

Stop whining. You've been spamming too many threads with nonsense and you were warned about it several times. Nobody wants to spend time scrolling past crap about llamas, vegetables and whatever else you think is funny. You've made many threads unreadable and that's a rule breaker so just suck it up and thank your lucky stars this isn't USMB. IMO you got off easy with 24 hours.

Stop whining. You've been spamming too many threads with nonsense and you were warned about it several times. Nobody wants to spend time scrolling past crap about llamas, vegetables and whatever else you think is funny. You've made many threads unreadable and that's a rule breaker so just suck it up and thank your lucky stars this isn't USMB. IMO you got off easy with 24 hours.

Just GO AWAY from MY thread idiot, GO AWAY.

Did it ever occur to you that ppl were getting sick & fuckin tired of seeing it, sardines is funny the first couple hundred times perhaps :rolleyes:

Posting sober most of the time will help as well..........

Welcome back.......:)

Hey, Billy Boy, I ALWAYS post SOBER, ya knucklehead. I NO LONGER DRINK ALCOHOL because I'm diabetic. Now please STAY THE F*CK AWAY from this thread if you're unable to answer the question I posed in the thread title. Thank you.

Back