Who are you voting for in November

Who

• Total voters
Because Cthulhu's not an option.

I wish you could vote for black holes, nuclear bombs, or gamma ray bursts. They'd certainly have my vote.

Damn it I'm voting for bill the cat!

Finally. A candidate every American can call their own. He's been a handicapped unionist minority farmer. He's been a right-wing, pro-choice, born-again Southern elderly protectionist pacifist. He's been a redneck Northern liberal ethnic pro-life Jewish fixed-income no-nukes gun nut. And he's been a woman named Frieda. Bill the Cat for President. He's been one of us.

aaack.gif

Last edited:
I will probably write-in Homer Simpson for my US Congressional district, seeing as how we are about to re-elect the dumbest, most useless member of the House. Even the other Dems think McDermott is useless, and subsequently never hang out with him. Why the 7th Congressional Dems can never mount a successful challenger to him in the primaries, when they own the place is beyond me. The guy coming out of there there should be the best and brightest member of the WA Dems, but instead the contenders come from other districts.

I will probably write-in Homer Simpson for my US Congressional district, seeing as how we are about to re-elect the dumbest, most useless member of the House. Even the other Dems think McDermott is useless, and subsequently never hang out with him. Why the 7th Congressional Dems can never mount a successful challenger to him in the primaries, when they own the place is beyond me. The guy coming out of there there should be the best and brightest member of the WA Dems, but instead the contenders come from other districts.
I know what you mean man. John Boehner is from my hometown district and that dumb fuck and his plastic hair keeps getting elected every two years.

Incumbencies a bitch. A lot of people don't really think about it and just vote for familiarity. Incumbents statistically start out with a 10 point margin advantage over challengers, which is huge (just think about all the races one or the other party wouldn't have won if you subtracted a full 10% from their total - you'd be able to count the number of seats they won on your hand). And in noncompetitive districts the cronyism can get ridiculous, to the point where its treason to challenge the incumbent.

In the state elections I am going to vote for every democrat I can. On the national scale I am undecided.

Really? We are one of the few states left that still holds elections on off years, so there won't be any state elections here. On the federal level I'm going to have the joy of picking between two equally conservative candidates, so I'm writing in Hitler. Not sure if there are any local elections, but all the candidates will be conservatives and I haven't been keeping up with them so I'll just write in Hitler.

Back