Who are you voting for in November

Who

• Total voters
They don't really run liberal Republicans anywhere. Conservatives can win in liberal districts, liberals can't win in conservative districts.

They don't really run liberal Republicans anywhere. Conservatives can win in liberal districts, liberals can't win in conservative districts.

We have a top 2 system in WA now, so its possible to have R vs. R and D vs. D, which will happen in multiple legislative district. The R's didn't put anyone on the ballot in my Congressional district (save for a write-in), so it will be D vs. D. I will have to decide whether to vote for the candidate running against McDermott, Homer Simpson, or Stalin. McDermott will win, as always, and I like Homer, so I will likely not vote for Stalin...

We have a top 2 system in WA now, so its possible to have R vs. R and D vs. D, which will happen in multiple legislative district. The R's didn't put anyone on the ballot in my Congressional district (save for a write-in), so it will be D vs. D. I will have to decide whether to vote for the candidate running against McDermott, Homer Simpson, or Stalin. McDermott will win, as always, and I like Homer, so I will likely not vote for Stalin...

Oh, forgot about that.

There are a lot of minority-majority districts (or city based ones) that vote hugely Democratic, and the Republicans don't even bother running in them, I assume, because an 8% or so showing would be embarrassing.

This actually isn't good for the Democrats. It's actually gerrymandering that favors Republicans.

Oh, forgot about that.

There are a lot of minority-majority districts (or city based ones) that vote hugely Democratic, and the Republicans don't even bother running in them, I assume, because an 8% or so showing would be embarrassing.

This actually isn't good for the Democrats. It's actually gerrymandering that favors Republicans.

We don't have those in WA. We just happen to have one tiny district inhabited almost entirely by proles, and hence the McDermott victories...

Back