Who dat say dey gonna beat da Saints?

Socrtease

Verified User
At this point does anyone think they are NOT for real? They kicked Brady's ass so far up between his ears he didn't know whether to shit or go deaf.

They are who we hoped they would become. With all the katrinacrap, louisianacrap, economy crap afganistancrap, this is a shining beacon of hope for the New Orleans people.

Well dis Yat has been waiting 40yrs, if they go all the way it's at least a three day party.

It's ALREADY a party. Anything more will be gravy, just like a debris poboy from Mothers!

Hiya neighbor

Sweet indeed, I worked directly accross the street from Mothers for 20yrs at the Texaco bldg we hit mothers every Friday.
Moving to covington took a year to find a po boy even close.

the rest is gravy

At this point does anyone think they are NOT for real? They kicked Brady's ass so far up between his ears he didn't know whether to shit or go deaf.
HEY!! Wrong team! That's the Bengals rally cry.

"Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals"

The cry was derived from back in the 70's when they served locally brewed Hudepohl Beer at Riverfront which locals called "Hudey" (pronounced Who Dey).

Actually it's been in Tiger Stadium for way longer then that. Saint took it from the best college football program this century. LSU tigers

I worked on the River for several years after graduating HS. about once a week I long for an Oyster Po Boy. I was there recently and ate at a place called Domilice's that I saw on some food network show, where they have this KICKIN Shrimp and Oyster. I can't remember which street it was on.

I worked on the River for several years after graduating HS. about once a week I long for an Oyster Po Boy. I was there recently and ate at a place called Domilice's that I saw on some food network show, where they have this KICKIN Shrimp and Oyster. I can't remember which street it was on.
Last time I was in Nawlins I had some of the best damn creole bearded clam. Man they know what theyse doin down thar.

Man when I moved to Houston I wouldn't have given my left nut for a good shrimp po boy, Gumbo, and some crawfish ettoufee.

Wouldn't it be great if the Bengals and Saints played each other in the Super Bowl? The two teams in the NFL with the longest losing streaks. It sure would be awesome for their long suffering fans. I can see it now "The Aints vs. The Bungels."

Wouldn't it be great if the Bengals and Saints played each other in the Super Bowl? The two teams in the NFL with the longest losing streaks. It sure would be awesome for their long suffering fans. I can see it now "The Aints vs. The Bungels."
The Bengals ain't beatin' the Colts.

The Bengals right now have the best Defense and the best running attack in the NFL. That ussually predicts good results in post season play. They can beat the colts.
Only if they play them outdoors in the Bengals stadium, something unlikely to occur this season.

Back