Who else had a great week-end?

lostsoul

Ghost of the Past
So...my Red Raiders kicked the crap out of Oklahoma, which in and of itself would have been enough to make my week-end great, but as an added bonus, my basketball team beat the #10 pre-season ranked team in the state and is headed into the holiday 3-0 and the Cowboys sucked and still won!!

Top, sorry about your Tigers. I know your week-end sucked. I feel for ya! Mott, I know your week-end was great! Rose Bowl - bound! Congrats!! Winter, the Tide put up 45 so that has to feel good! Can't wait to see the SEC championship game though!!

So...my Red Raiders kicked the crap out of Oklahoma, which in and of itself would have been enough to make my week-end great, but as an added bonus, my basketball team beat the #10 pre-season ranked team in the state and is headed into the holiday 3-0 and the Cowboys sucked and still won!!

Top, sorry about your Tigers. I know your week-end sucked. I feel for ya! Mott, I know your week-end was great! Rose Bowl - bound! Congrats!! Winter, the Tide put up 45 so that has to feel good! Can't wait to see the SEC championship game though!!
The sun is shining, I love my job, my lunch tasted so much better and my beautiful bride so much more ravishing. :)

Gosh it's good when you beat michigan!

Did you go to Tech? We watched in near disbelief, too. It was a blowout.

Did you go to Tech? We watched in near disbelief, too. It was a blowout.

My disbelief was that Potts actually looked like a QB!! I love beating OU almost as much as beating UT or A&M!! lol

My husband, both daughters, and I are all Tech alumni.

Guns up! Wreck 'em Tech!!

The sun is shining, I love my job, my lunch tasted so much better and my beautiful bride so much more ravishing. :)

Gosh it's good when you beat michigan!

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world - Robert Browning

Must have been written after this kind of week-end! I hope you are telling your beautiful bride how ravishing she is and not just us! Here's an idea...buy her a little gift on the way home tonight, just because...it will pay big dividends!

Just trying to be helpful...

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world - Robert Browning

Must have been written after this kind of week-end! I hope you are telling your beautiful bride how ravishing she is and not just us! Here's an idea...buy her a little gift on the way home tonight, just because...it will pay big dividends!

Just trying to be helpful...
Nope, she has to wait till Christmas just like all good girls do. :)

Bring on the razorbacks. Quick
And an assistant coach/clock watcher

You might want to make that a new coach instead of an assistant coach. Miles got so lucky for so long, the fans began to believe it was skill. It ain't.

You might want to make that a new coach instead of an assistant coach. Miles got so lucky for so long, the fans began to believe it was skill. It ain't.

Hypothetically, who would LSU fans want if you replaced Miles? (I'm sure that answer is Saban but doubt that's too realistic)

Hypothetically, who would LSU fans want if you replaced Miles? (I'm sure that answer is Saban but doubt that's too realistic)
Mike Stoops. LSU has always done well when someone from Ohio is leading them. Those Stoop brothers just flat out know how to coach and Mike is considered the best prodigy of the three brothers.

Someone who doesn't call for his QB to spike the ball with 1 second left on the clock and they are losing by 2 points?

Someone who doesn't go running onto the field trying to call a timeout when theball is changing hands (thereby stopping the clock)?

Someone who doesn't go for two when one will win the game, and he has an excellent kicker?

Someone who doesn't call for his QB to spike the ball with 1 second left on the clock and they are losing by 2 points?

Someone who doesn't go running onto the field trying to call a timeout when theball is changing hands (thereby stopping the clock)?

Someone who doesn't go for two when one will win the game, and he has an excellent kicker?

He went from winning a national championship to being in the dog house REAL quick.

Awesome weekend:

North Carolina defeated Maryland in come-from-behind fashion, 3-2, in the 2009 NCAA Field Hockey Championship hosted by Wake Forest University at Kentner Field in Winston-Salem, N.C.
http://www.theacc.com/sports/w-fieldh/recaps/112209aaa.html

The first two goals of the game were by Maryland in the second half. NC scored, then pulled their goalie on a yellow card to Maryland, creating an 11 on 9 match-up to make the tie. NC then followed up with a winning goal with 11 seconds left on the clock.:good4u:

Back