Who else had a great week-end?

How hot is his seat? Is there a chance that he could actually be let go this offseason?

I doubt he will be let go this offseason. But considering where LSU was just a few years ago, they should have dominated the SEC West. Now they will probably be beaten regularly by Bama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and possibly Auburn.

I think Miles has got at least one more season on the bayou.

His seat s ice cold. Dude had a bad day. Actually Ole Miss kicked our ass up and down the field before the lucky comeback. I'm more worried about LB.'s and safteys who can't tackle.

Awesome weekend:

http://www.theacc.com/sports/w-fieldh/recaps/112209aaa.html

The first two goals of the game were by Maryland in the second half. NC scored, then pulled their goalie on a yellow card to Maryland, creating an 11 on 9 match-up to make the tie. NC then followed up with a winning goal with 11 seconds left on the clock.:good4u:
NC is a basketball state. They have lots of football talent there but just don't seem to be able to get a great team together the college or high school level. I remember when living in Charlotte they made a big deal out of Independence being a top 10 nationally ranked high school team. So I caught a game. To me they would have been a garden variety division I team in Ohio or PA. A good team but not in the league as a Cincinnati Princeton, Saint Ig or Moeller.

With his record and the recruiting that came with it, he should have owned the SEC West.
That's a "The Cup Is Never Full" standard. If Miles is beating Bama half the time whooping those hillbillies a way up north in Fayetteville most of the time and being competative for the SEC crown most years, the fan should be happy. That's a lot better then most teams have it. Including Alabama in recent years. Miles has met that standard and some. His job is safe, they'd be idiots to get rid of him.

He's also won a national championship and has competed for the SEC crown each year he's been there. You can't win them all and your coaching college kids (who do dumb things).

It wasn't the college kids who signaled to spike the ball with 1 second left on the clock.

OK, so he made a mistake that cost a game. It isn't like his record against Alabama is 2-10-1.

If this were the first mistake he had made that was stupid, I would not be on his case. They have even coined a word for it. "Milacles"

Back