Who else here thinks that I would make a great JPP mod?

AnnieOakley

Banned
I'm intelligent, honest and I don't tolerate racism.

I've gotten a lot of personal messages from JPP members encouraging me to seek a position as a JPP moderator.

As a conservative, I love helping out where ever I can. As a conservative, I'm a giver, not a taker.

I don't think being a moderator is a good thing if you want to keep hitting the liberals in the face. Because you have a sense of fairness, I think it would be difficult for you to keep doing God's work if you were a mod.

We have 1 too many moderators now, anyway.

I've gotten a lot of personal messages from JPP members encouraging me to seek a position as a JPP moderator.

As a conservative, I love helping out where ever I can. As a conservative, I'm a giver, not a taker.

You are the most obvious lefty pretending to be a conservative.

Your Stephen Colbert bit is unoriginal and transparent

One old and senile, liberal woman on this forum has bragged about spitting in the face of a black man.

Is that something you don't have a problem with?

Just because I disagree with racism, doesn't meant that I want it buried and out of sight and that's what rules prohibiting it or the poster would attempt to do.
No one has the right to NOT be offended.

I support you. Someone make this handsome man a moderator!

I'm willing to give Annie Oakley a shot.

Here, use this!

ZIC17Mc.jpg

Back