Who else here thinks that I would make a great JPP mod?

Anyone else notice a few of Annie's discussions seeming to be trolling the right this time? Is Annie, actually GBA as I thought awhile back?

Anyone else notice a few of Annie's discussions seeming to be trolling the right this time? Is Annie, actually GBA as I thought awhile back?

I shouldn't even comment since I've had the moron on ignore for a couple of weeks now. But if troll means starting a dozen stupid threads per day, maybe so!

One old and senile, liberal woman on this forum has bragged about spitting in the face of a black man.

Is that something you don't have a problem with?

:rofl2: You should have put that one on the cover page of your resume, oh well~another FAIL.........

Here, use this!

ZIC17Mc.jpg

Is that one of your sex toys?

I pictured it being bigger.

well, it is true that Legion always starts a new sock before he abandons the old one.......you would have been a prime suspect if I hadn't seen you over at GoodReads.....for the same reason I don't think Annie is Legion......I've seen Annie posting somewhere before and the racist overtone is consistent....I think it may have been at USMB........if its Legion it definitely is a new direction for him, though it wouldn't be beneath him to try a white supremacist persona to throw us off track.......

well, it is true that Legion always starts a new sock before he abandons the old one.......you would have been a prime suspect if I hadn't seen you over at GoodReads.....for the same reason I don't think Annie is Legion......I've seen Annie posting somewhere before and the racist overtone is consistent....I think it may have been at USMB........if its Legion it definitely is a new direction for him, though it wouldn't be beneath him to try a white supremacist persona to throw us off track.......

What gives you the idea that I'm a white supremacist?

I wouldn't know, as I am not familiar with Stormfront. You apparently are, though.

Well, of course, I'm familiar with Stormfront! In the same way that the DEA is familiar with drug dealers!

You racists are going down! I'm cleaning up this cesspool of racism and your the first one in my crosshairs!

Well, of course, I'm familiar with Stormfront! In the same way that the DEA is familiar with drug dealers!

You racists are going down! I'm cleaning up this cesspool of racism and your the first one in my crosshairs!

Don't count on me ever being in ANY of your hairs, hon.

Back