Who gives a shit about nike?

if you bought ali merch you would buy it not because he did what he did during the war but because of his boxing skills. at least thats how he was marketed. If you buy kap merch your buying it because he is a kneeler.

I cant believe people cant make this simple connection.
I can't believe so many Derpsters are getting their panties in a wad over it.

I mean Skidmark openly advocates for the overthrow of the whole US Government yet no one here cares.

Record this folks. It’s a rare instance where Grind is actually right.

When it comes to sports I found Howard Cosell and Bob Costas with their histrionics far more obnoxious than some athlete taking a knee or raising a fist.

i usually eat dinner/lunch at my parents place on sunday and watch football. Literally every week my dad will bring up some mundane piece of bullshit in the news and I want to jab a screwdriver into my ears. Cept on JPP I see the same shit every single day

i usually eat dinner/lunch at my parents place on sunday and watch football. Literally every week my dad will bring up some mundane piece of bullshit in the news and I want to jab a screwdriver into my ears. Cept on JPP I see the same shit every single day

It could be worse...you could be trying to watch the game and that's when your Mom decides that it has become a life and death imperative to sweep the living room floor.

guys... it's not that important of an issue.

Yes colin kaepernick is a retard. ok.

but your lives will be so much better if you don't worry about every ticky tack little thing that happens in our culture. It's a fucking shoe deal. who cares.

Like in current events right now there is maybe 10+ threads talking about this. It's just not worth it. It's what I call an outrage trap.

If you really want to get at your enemies, don't hate them. Be indifferent.

It's only an issue for the mobility scooter crowd

but your lives will be so much better if you don't worry about every ticky tack little thing that happens in our culture. It's a fucking shoe deal. who cares.

Like in current events right now there is maybe 10+ threads talking about this. It's just not worth it. It's what I call an outrage trap.

Someone thinks it's important enough to start another thread on it.

IMG_0851.JPG

This has been a top story on Fox Nooze for days. The posts here reflect that.
Your advice is sound.

Back