Who is the Most Annoying?

Who is the Most Annoying?

• Total voters
I don't find anyone annoying, some are just funnier than others, look out Battle, more good vibrations!

Say what?

The Safaris, huh, missed them, wasn't much a a Beach Boy fan, either, too bubble gum for moi!

too bubblegum? How old are you anywho?...the Beach Boys and Safaris were way before the term...'Bubblegum' was invented!
Ya must be a Britney Spears fan...lol

see: [nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDvul7Ez7iQ&feature=related[/nomedia] Safaris 'Wipe Out'...or [nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD_V2DLwwk[/nomedia] as the Mods covered it...lol

The Safaris, huh, missed them, wasn't much a a Beach Boy fan, either, too bubble gum for moi!

There music is very well though of by musicians.

It may have bubble gum lyrics in some minds but the music and musicianship and harmonies are excellent.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--35423552

Really listen closely to all the harmonies. When you listen to just the voices it is very intricate and very well executed.

Listen to the added sounds.

You have to remember they were also groundbreaking in the sound of the time.

They make it sound suimple but it really is not.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--35423552

Really listen closely to all the harmonies. When you listen to just the voices it is very intricate and very well executed.

Listen to the added sounds.

You have to remember they were also groundbreaking in the sound of the time.

They make it sound suimple but it really is not.
This is one of my favorites by the Beach Boys. I pretty much like the entire Pet Sounds album. It is very much looked at as one of the groundbreaking albums in sounds.

Ha, Midcan has 6 votes! That guy annoys the hell out of everyone... In retrospect, I could have included CanadianKid, but I just wrote him off as seriously retarded instead...

and when did your hubby serve in Nam...must have been before you married him...by your age...unless you married him really young!;)

My husband served in "Nam in 67-68 at Dak To, the Central Highlands, he is 8 years older than I. I did marry him young. We celebrated 30 years of marriage on Tuesday. We have been together since 1974.

He was 173rd Airborne, winged death, they were search and destroy. The man has many demons, but he is finally at peace with himself and has helped many of my sons friends and our relatives deal with Iraq. It has also helped him heal.

Thanksgiving day, 1967, read about the battles at Dak To. He went in with 39 and only 13 came out.

He is my hero and someone who I respect when he speaks on war and why it must be the last resort.

Fantastic...............

My husband served in "Nam in 67-68 at Dak To, the Central Highlands, he is 8 years older than I. I did marry him young. We celebrated 30 years of marriage on Tuesday. We have been together since 1974.

He was 173rd Airborne, winged death, they were search and destroy. The man has many demons, but he is finally at peace with himself and has helped many of my sons friends and our relatives deal with Iraq. It has also helped him heal.

Thanksgiving day, 1967, read about the battles at Dak To. He went in with 39 and only 13 came out.

He is my hero and someone who I respect when he speaks on war and why it must be the last resort.

Now please have your hubby join this board and speak for himself...that would be helpful! Me just 1st Air cav!

Back