Who is the smartest poster on JPP?

Who is the smartest poster on JPP?

• Total voters
It's obvious I'm the smartest one here. After all, I'm a mo and science says we're smarter. That's why Yurt can't quit me.

Pffft!

You're the fucking funniest, I'll say that much!

even bijou thinks your claim about being the smartest because you gay is funny. lmao.

btw...science never claimed that you're smarter just because you're gay

i feel bad for you howey. to be so deluded.

even bijou thinks your claim about being the smartest because you gay is funny. lmao.

btw...science never claimed that you're smarter just because you're gay

i feel bad for you howey. to be so deluded.

He's smarter than you, though. Whether that's due to being gay, who cares? He's the six million dollar 'mo. :D

He's smarter than you, though. Whether that's due to being gay, who cares? He's the six million dollar 'mo. :D

he is smarter than me? how so? in what aspects? math? science? iq?

tell me how you know he is smarter. be specific. i find this interesting how so many liberals always have to claim how much smarter they are than others.

I'll say this for Runnin' & Cryin'. When he/she melts down, he/she melts down all over the board....

where is the melt down? what do you consider bragging about giving someone a mental beat down? is that normal? not a melt down? having to repeatedly claim how much smarter you are than someone else, calling them an intellectual pipsqueak that you beat. that is not a melt down?

seriously dude...take out the mental aspect and you just went fully bully mode on an anonymous message board. you went raging into internet bully mode. you really need to think about what you wrote and why.

where is the melt down? what do you consider bragging about giving someone a mental beat down? is that normal? not a melt down? having to repeatedly claim how much smarter you are than someone else, calling them an intellectual pipsqueak that you beat. that is not a melt down?

seriously dude...take out the mental aspect and you just went fully bully mode on an anonymous message board. you went raging into internet bully mode. you really need to think about what you wrote and why.

LOL - Runnin' & Cryin' melts down as he asks where the meltdown is....

Back