Who is the smartest poster on JPP?

Who is the smartest poster on JPP?

• Total voters
How do you think I know it, doofus? The content of your posts. Easy-peasy.

which posts are about math and science? which posts prove my IQ score?

oh wait....none about math, very few on science and zero on my exact IQ score. IOW....bijou is a liar and is only protecting little howey because he can't protect himself. i mean really....do you think he is smarter than you because he is gay. he claimed that.

which posts are about math and science? which posts prove my IQ score?

oh wait....none about math, very few on science and zero on my exact IQ score. IOW....bijou is a liar and is only protecting little howey because he can't protect himself. i mean really....do you think he is smarter than you because he is gay. he claimed that.

Relax, freak-show. Howey knows how to push your buttons. You're so easy. Maybe you should take a little break, it doesn't look like you're having much fun today.

Relax, freak-show. Howey knows how to push your buttons. You're so easy. Maybe you should take a little break, it doesn't look like you're having much fun today.

nice back peddle and thanks for admitting you lied. i appreciate that.

btw....why have you not commented on this:

Frankly, I enjoy beating the snot out of intellectual pipsqueaks like you....

nice back peddle and thanks for admitting you lied. i appreciate that.

btw....why have you not commented on this:

Frankly, I enjoy beating the snot out of intellectual pipsqueaks like you....

'Intellectual pipsqueaks' = that's funny. There, I commented on it. :)

'Intellectual pipsqueaks' = that's funny. There, I commented on it. :)

right....but my responses mean i'm a freak show and need a break. you believe when your fellow lefty wants to mentally pummel someone who leans right...that is cool and funny. but if the person dares respond.......well....

thanks for playing bijou. but you win the hack award....again.

right....but my responses mean i'm a freak show and need a break. you believe when your fellow lefty wants to mentally pummel someone who leans right...that is cool and funny. but if the person dares respond.......well....

thanks for playing bijou. but you win the hack award....again.

No, you're a freak show because words on your screen send you into orbit. Get over yourself, Yurt.

No, you're a freak show because words on your screen send you into orbit. Get over yourself, Yurt.

i see...so still avoiding everything your lefty buddy onceler said and pretending my responses to his meltdown are the issue.

keep lying to yourself. you've obviously done so for this long and you're still living. carry on.

where is the melt down? what do you consider bragging about giving someone a mental beat down? is that normal? not a melt down? having to repeatedly claim how much smarter you are than someone else, calling them an intellectual pipsqueak that you beat. that is not a melt down?

seriously dude...take out the mental aspect and you just went fully bully mode on an anonymous message board. you went raging into internet bully mode. you really need to think about what you wrote and why.

^^^^^^Meltdown^^^^^^^

Back