who made me green and why?

The Education Day Law violates separations of church and state, making every citizen responsible to transmit the noahide laws to future generations.

Asshate is like a cat responding to a laser pointer.

The green is actually the Iluminatti marking you, so that the assassins know who to put the hit on. I finally convinced them that you are a serious enough threat to warrant termination.

asshat has been on this board all day but has ignored me concerning if he is going to debate or not. I don't care if he does or doesn't, but it would be cool if he let us know so we could possibly put in an alternate.

asshat has been on this board all day but has ignored me concerning if he is going to debate or not. I don't care if he does or doesn't, but it would be cool if he let us know so we could possibly put in an alternate.

He probably thinks his presenation sucks and he's waiting until Damo posts his, so he can try to improve his pitifull attempt. :cof1:

Hey grindfucktard. I asked you if I was supposed to start a thread somewhere or something. I don't pay attention to all the details of your stupid crap.

Hey grindfucktard. I asked you if I was supposed to start a thread somewhere or something. I don't pay attention to all the details of your stupid crap.

What are you, a fucking baby??

Try taking some responsibility for your inability to follow directions or threads.

:palm:

Here's the freaking LINK to the thread

Last edited:
Back