who made me green and why?

Listen twat, you run from the mere possibility of having to put forth a coherent argument. so when the discussion is about yellow, you look like cigarette teeth.

No credibility, eh? You do know that you could have given Damo a run for his money, why'd you back out?

WTF? AZHat bailed out of the debate? Talked all that shit and then quit?

I didn't see it. I don't know why.

Let's just do it over. that should be reasonable. Unless damo is a coward and you guys are his little underlings who shield him from having to step up.

The debates have been scheduled for a couple of weeks, and you wait until after the start time to ask, then put forth almost no effort to find the forum or contact the people who know. And now you want to disrupt the entire process so you can play too?

Get real.

And Damo stepped up. When he posted his OP he thought you were going to be in it.

Asshat is too nice a nic, for someone that says such words. In any case, you prove yourself unworthy of what you were before. Most improve, you devolve.

I'm leaps ahead of you, you snivelling, whorish, and retarded nonentity of a human being.

The debates have been scheduled for a couple of weeks, and you wait until after the start time to ask, then put forth almost no effort to find the forum or contact the people who know. And now you want to disrupt the entire process so you can play too?

Get real.

And Damo stepped up. When he posted his OP he thought you were going to be in it.

Just ignore the little Emotard.

Back