Who makes the best threads?

Who makes the best threads on JPP?

• Total voters
best can mean many things. for example, desh is on the list because even though she is retarded, her threads of delusion can be very entertaining.

yurt has the best spaz threads, no doubt.

mason.... i don't know why he's on the list. but he seems to get results.

teflon makes great threads that drive liberals crazy

watermark has obvious, but great troll threads.

jack is a hilarious dude and smarter than he seems.

yours truly.... I feel this one is pretty obvious. Only I can create threads on absolute nothing and get hundreds of responses without trying. Only I can put zero effort into something and then peopel are quoting me a month later on something I've long forgotten about or cared about. Only me.

best can mean many things. for example, desh is on the list because even though she is retarded, her threads of delusion can be very entertaining.

yurt has the best spaz threads, no doubt.

mason.... i don't know why he's on the list. but he seems to get results.

teflon makes great threads that drive liberals crazy

watermark has obvious, but great troll threads.

jack is a hilarious dude and smarter than he seems.

yours truly.... I feel this one is pretty obvious. Only I can create threads on absolute nothing and get hundreds of responses without trying. Only I can put zero effort into something and then peopel are quoting me a month later on something I've long forgotten about or cared about. Only me.

Teflon doesn't make discussions, he just touts stuff for an echo chamber and trolling. It's not a discussion if there is no real discussion going on. What drives people nuts, is the spam effect of all those discussions swamping the place. You've got Legion, and Teflon doing it. Other forums I've been to don't allow that, because it drives down forum usage. It's one of the reasons I went for a break a few times. Everyone else is fine though. Even Yurt is funny while being a brat.

Teflon doesn't make discussions, he just touts stuff for an echo chamber and trolling. It's not a discussion if there is no real discussion going on. What drives people nuts, is the spam effect of all those discussions swamping the place. You've got Legion, and Teflon doing it. Other forums I've been to don't allow that, because it drives down forum usage. It's one of the reasons I went for a break a few times. Everyone else is fine though. Even Yurt is funny while being a brat.

our number of forum posts have gone up and up month after month year after year for pretty much forever. sooooooooo yeah.

Other forums I've been to don't allow that, because it drives down forum usage.

:thinking:

kWX7maY.png

our number of forum posts have gone up and up month after month year after year for pretty much forever. sooooooooo yeah.

That's because you allow socks, open racism, etc. It would be hilarious if we had Owl's winners discussion here. It basically gave the numbers of posts to award a no life award. Back on Amazon the numbers some put up were staggering. They posted enough for an entire group of posters.

One of the few reasons I like this place is it's small enough to have everyone figured out, and keep up on discussions. Debate Politics have so many posts and discussions it's difficult to keep up. They also have a couple hundred posters at minimum, so knowing who to avoid is difficult.

the scale of the chart is pretty blown out. if I went bacvk to 2006 we were super tiny. for a long time around 25k was super active.

That's what you get giving a loudspeaker to those that want to blast their opinions and hate without a tether. Likewise for trolls just looking for fun. Both those types have little life. I used to think my life was lacking before I saw these types. If you let Legion off his leash you'd probably have 40 discussions a day, and that army of socks.

That's what you get giving a loudspeaker to those that want to blast their opinions and hate without a tether. Likewise for trolls just looking for fun. Both those types have little life. I used to think my life was lacking before I saw these types. If you let Legion off his leash you'd probably have 40 discussions a day, and that army of socks.

legion is harmless. people get way too butthurt over legion.

legion is harmless. people get way too butthurt over legion.

That's a matter of opinion not shared by many. Besides stuff like racism, or sexism, he tends to encompass most of the things that ruin a discussion board.

You have a million reasons for you self imposed yet albeit “short” breaks

We have had the following

Vacation with mama
Gastritis or a tummy ache
The heat
Ingrown toenail
Me
Legion
Someone’s dog looked at you funny

Did I miss any?

Back