Who makes the best threads?

Who makes the best threads on JPP?

• Total voters
best can mean many things. for example, desh is on the list because even though she is retarded, her threads of delusion can be very entertaining.

yurt has the best spaz threads, no doubt.

mason.... i don't know why he's on the list. but he seems to get results.

teflon makes great threads that drive liberals crazy

watermark has obvious, but great troll threads.

jack is a hilarious dude and smarter than he seems.

yours truly.... I feel this one is pretty obvious. Only I can create threads on absolute nothing and get hundreds of responses without trying. Only I can put zero effort into something and then peopel are quoting me a month later on something I've long forgotten about or cared about. Only me.

TD wins if the quantity of threads is what counts but his threads are so fucking stupid and lacking in quality that hardly anyone even bothers responding to them.

You are only literate in two maybe three topics and it takes twenty of your threads to equal one of Damos. If you were halfway as erudite and well read as Cypress you might garner consideration.

Desh is TD in reverse but at least people respond to hers.

Skidmark is JPP’s best Troll and could be number one if he was ever serious. Yurt is unquestionably the most annoying but best threads? Meh.

Mason and Jack are relative newbies so no.

Personally I think Dixie and Dungheap were the best even if they are not current members.

TD wins if the quantity of threads is what counts but his threads are so fucking stupid and lacking in quality that hardly anyone even bothers responding to them.

You are only literate in two maybe three topics and it takes twenty of your threads to equal one of Damos. If you were halfway as erudite and well read as Cypress you might garner consideration.

Skidmark is JPP’s best Troll and could be number one if he was ever serious. Yurt is unquestionably the most annoying but best threads? Meh.

Personally I think Dixie and Dungheap were the best even if they are not current members.

nice trolling about cypress. i know you know he's a dumbass. I refuse to believe anyone sees that differently. so... nice try mott.

Seems quite a few are clearly wrong. This is JPP, and we know your Mom is the only clear winner here.

Last edited:

Crypiss is a sanctimonious hectoring arsehole who stalks women, why you rate him is truly beyond me.

Why the hell would anyone with a hint of intelligence vote for "Your Mom"? Who's mother posts on JPP?

Back