Who makes the most annoying retarded threads no one gives a shit about?

See thread title

• Watermark :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captbilly :o

• bravo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ME! (Threedee)

At least if I lose the tally, I still have boobs, and you guys just have emoticons...

Tom's are usually the most pointless, but they can be very funny. Watermark's suck major cock. Billy's can be okay, since beer will inevitably come up, and Grind's are all over the place, but I generally like them.

giant_boobs_biker.jpg

ME! (Threedee)

At least if I lose the tally, I still have boobs, and you guys just have emoticons...

Tom's are usually the most pointless, but they can be very funny. Watermark's suck major cock. Billy's can be okay, since beer will inevitably come up, and Grind's are all over the place, but I generally like them.

Fame at last.

I would've voted Tom, but you put a sad face by your name and I just couldn't help but make you feel bad. Otherwise you guys would be tied.

Thanks for the vote, I will try to measure up. :)
Nothing personal Tom, it's just your threads usually get the fewest replies. Plus I have certain themes. Drinking, being pissed off, being manly (see the previous two), fucking any woman on the planet except Rosie O'donald and Rosanne Barr, Etc.

Nothing personal Tom, it's just your threads usually get the fewest replies. Plus I have certain themes. Drinking, being pissed off, being manly (see the previous two), fucking any woman on the planet except Rosie O'donald and Rosanne Barr, Etc.

i would end up doing them both just so i could tell people i did. it would make the funniest story

Back