Who makes the most annoying retarded threads no one gives a shit about?

See thread title

• Watermark :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captbilly :o

• bravo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing personal Tom, it's just your threads usually get the fewest replies. Plus I have certain themes. Drinking, being pissed off, being manly (see the previous two), fucking any woman on the planet except Rosie O'donald and Rosanne Barr, Etc.

I have catholic tastes but in a good way of course. Anyway perhaps JPP should now stand for Just Paedophiles and Poseurs. :)

Last edited:
Good point, why should WM get off scot free?
Well my point is that no one gives a shit about their annoying retarded posts that no one has even voted for them. I'm looking at it like this.

Who ever gets the least amount of votes is the person who starts the most threads no one gives a shit about. Think about it, we care so little for them that we don't even vote for them.

My guess is that Cap'n Billy will squeak by Watermark with a vote or two and that Watermark will remain at zero clearly indicating we give the least shit about his posts.

I'm a Poser!!

I think we can agree that Watermark makes the most retarded threads. These polls are not intended to arrive at the truth, but merely to be clever and insightful/entertaining.
Well that's also part of my point. If his post are meant to be insightful and entertaining....isn't he shooting wide of the mark?

giant_boobs_biker.jpg
I like breasts and all but that is a little over the top. You KNOW that when that top comes off those nipples are staring at the ground unless she is on her back and then one is pointing east and the other is pointing west.

Allow me to summarize all of Watermarks threads for the last 4 years.

Thread Title "Liberal bites dog"

All conservatives must die.

Those are my posts, not my threads. I very rarely post threads without content. That's all that Grind seems to do. Tom posts things he apparently got from E-Mails his grandmother sent him.

Back