Who on God's Green Earth, names their kid "Mitt"

Yes, but the republicans say "Barak Hussein Obama" every chance they get, on tv.

How stupid are the Democrats, yet again? That is a huge unconscious connection the mind will make. Though, maybe they are holding onto it and would use it if he wins.
Who knows? I would have used it, so that it would already be out there. Control the release of information.

I remember when Jeb bush was running for FL governor. a coworker was trying to talk me into voting for Jeb. I told him I was voting for John Ellis Bush and he did not even know who I was talking about, thought I was nutz :)

I remember when Jeb bush was running for FL governor. a coworker was trying to talk me into voting for Jeb. I told him I was voting for John Ellis Bush and he did not even know who I was talking about, thought I was nutz :)

I didn't know that was Jeb's real name either.

I didn't know that was Jeb's real name either.
Most do not, but you did not live in FL and support him fully like my coworker did.
I told him he did not know much about the guy and he assured me he knew everything about Jeb ;)

Hey I will love it if at a debate someone asks, "Willard, please comment on the war in Iraq".

I have never understood, why a man would want mulitiple wives, I mean, aye yi yi? When I was younger, I had a bad experience, I was living with a young beauty, butt, she had a tendancy to run on at the mouth, and not in a good way, if you know what I mean? So finally I told her one night, when she was arguing with me about the horse I was going to buy, I told her, this is how it is going to be, end of discussion, and, when I became conscious again, I had learned, that women will tell you when the conversation is over? Moore than one of them in the house, could be a problem as I see it, along the lines of a Cabal?
Agreed, One is MORE than enough

I bet you a lot of people don't know who Ernesto de la Serna is either.

Cypress' avatar.

But most people then don't even know who Che Guevara is. And even fewer know his true history. He's been one of the most glamorized monsters of all time.

Back