Who on supposed IA holds.........

Who on supposed IA holds the record for thread visits...?

• Total voters

Battleborne

Terminator
the record for the number of visits for a thread..............?In just one week! Over 6000
LMAO a 'chain of fools' song dedication to soco,usc,darla and lady T is sent out!

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-pCxUmwh3s[/nomedia]

Last edited:
In your opening post you said nothing about 1 week nor in your poll dude. better go back and edit :D

I would quote ya but I promised soc I would not.

I was sad when Donnie fell apart, Now it is BB. If I get that bad I think I will just blow my brains out.

btw I don't feel as sad about BB losing it though ;)

What does Damo have to do with your being totally wrong on this poll/thread dumbshit ?

uscitizen Just shakes head and sighs.

damo is quite capable of kicking my butt in a verbal battle. Unlike you who could not whip a hamsters ass in one.

Last edited:
You are claiming in both your poll and your opening post to have the record for the thread with the most visits. the statistics clearly show charver holding that titel, then you say well it is for one week. Umm I don't even think those stats are published. and you still claim to win ? You are dumber than a rock.

Well...............

I don't understand why you think it's amazing to have a high thread post count?

for starters...thats what keeps a forum....active...but you would not know this unless you invested your own money in a forum...cheap skate..try your own...then get back to me...:rolleyes:

for starters...thats what keeps a forum....active...but you would not know this unless you invested your own money in a forum...cheap skate..try your own...then get back to me...:rolleyes:

Thank you battleborn! We wouldn't have been able to keep this site alive without you! LOL.

Okee Dokee.............

Thank you battleborn! We wouldn't have been able to keep this site alive without you! LOL.

are you now claiming to be damo?..He kept this site alive with his money and patience....you are new to boards...eh'? Just because damo gave ya mod status a winner does not one make!;)

are you now claiming to be damo?..He kept this site alive with his money and patience....you are new to boards...eh'? Just because damo gave ya mod status a winner does not one make!;)

patience? are you stupid? This site didn't grow from nothing dummy. We all used to post at another message board and I did something that caused a mass exodus. This core group has been together for almost 5 years.

How's your troll board going? You got 10 posts yet?

LOL...............

patience? are you stupid? This site didn't grow from nothing dummy. We all used to post at another message board and I did something that caused a mass exodus. This core group has been together for almost 5 years.

Are you damo...? I don't think so...I go back five years and noonetovote for knows that...ya think ya have me on this one?as for the other board...yes it is slow....my brother talked me into going in on it with him...I have backed off a bit...putting the responsibilty back on him...boards take awhile to gain members...try it sometime...moron!...This was my third web site...:rolleyes:

LOL What was Bret calling us before he sold us out? Seriously, those had to be the funniest PMs I've ever seen in my life. One day with everyone's permission, I want to post most of them.

LOL, remember when you and Dixie I told on you guys!?

All those sappy emails you sent. Honestly I had no idea you were such a pu$$y.

I had fun though.

LOL What was Bret calling us before he sold us out? Seriously, those had to be the funniest PMs I've ever seen in my life. One day with everyone's permission, I want to post most of them.

LOL, remember when you and Dixie I told on you guys!?

All those sappy emails you sent. Honestly I had no idea you were such a pu$$y.

I had fun though.

It was very fun. But I was no pussy. I was very tounge in cheek. I get so pissed off in people fail to see my tounge-in-cheekness. Quit pretending that you weren't a part of the games as well... you so were :p

Back