Who on supposed IA holds.........

Who on supposed IA holds the record for thread visits...?

• Total voters
It was very fun. But I was no pussy. I was very tounge in cheek. I get so pissed off in people fail to see my tounge-in-cheekness. Quit pretending that you weren't a part of the games as well... you so were :p

He!! yeah I was. It was hilarious. Drama, intrigue, backstabbing, name calling, it was like Trash TV had entered my cyberspace. I luxuriated in it.

We should do something like that again sometime. I'll let you know if anything comes up ;)

Unfortunately Damo is a good Mod, so forming a resistance and enacting a coup would be futile and leave me stuck on ussuckboard.com

Starting stuff on FP.com would be futile too. There are like 3 people that post there now.

Unfortunately Damo is a good Mod, so forming a resistance and enacting a coup would be futile and leave me stuck on ussuckboard.com

Starting stuff on FP.com would be futile too. There are like 3 people that post there now.

You can have a sex scandal. There is nothing like a good triangle/quadrangle (or whatever the word for four is) sex scandal to really get some message board drama going. Some people take cybersex very seriously. Like, if you have cybersex with them, they could think you are like engaged to them or something, and then they could find out that you are actually meeting, in person, someone else from the message board, and they could start a jihad against you. Not that this has ever happened to me, but…I’ve heard stories.

You can have a sex scandal. There is nothing like a good triangle/quadrangle (or whatever the word for four is) sex scandal to really get some message board drama going. Some people take cybersex very seriously. Like, if you have cybersex with them, they could think you are like engaged to them or something, and then they could find out that you are actually meeting, in person, someone else from the message board, and they could start a jihad against you. Not that this has ever happened to me, but…I’ve heard stories.
Do tell.

We'd love to hear more about this 'fictitious' situation you found yourself in, um.. I mean, that didn't really happen to you.

No it totally did not happen to me, but I think it would make a good, sort of, fiction story?

Do I seem like the type to you, who would be having cyber sex with more than one man on the same message board, and then decide I only want to meet one of them, and the other one flips out? It’s as if, niether of you even know me. I'm kind of insulted.

Back