Who Think Post Modern Prophet has debunked the scientific principle of common decent?

Has Post Modern Prophet debunked common decent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
In the debate on common decent in the thread "Do you feel superior to young earth creationist?", Do you think Post Modern Prophet has succesfully and scientifically debunked common decent, one of the foundational concepts of biology, or has he failed utterly to provide an alternative explanation that would replace common decent?

lol.....I think Mott is feeling feeling overly sensitive.....perhaps instead of starting this thread you should have posted why you think homologies are conclusive scientific evidence of common descent.....then we could have had a debate instead of sitting around laughing at you.....silly little coward......

by the way, you've missed the mark......this was the topic we would have debated if you hadn't run away....

"Do anatomical homologies require a conclusion of common descent?"......not "Can Post Modern Prophet debunk the scientific principle of common decent"......

perhaps that error explains why you've fucked the debate up so badly......

PiMP can't even explain the photo of the ugly nerd chick he chose for his avatar.

And NO PiMP, the glasses don't make you look "smarter". Nothing makes you look smarter.

In the debate on common decent in the thread "Do you feel superior to young earth creationist?", Do you think Post Modern Prophet has succesfully and scientifically debunked common decent, one of the foundational concepts of biology, or has he failed utterly to provide an alternative explanation that would replace common decent?

I thought this was a poll about PiMP transcending common decency rather than one about Common Descent?

I thought this was a poll about PiMP transcending common decency rather than one about Common Descent?
Well I guess I wanted to show him something he all ready knows. That he's a legend in his own mind. LOL

I do declare. I've never won a debate by asking a single question before. Though I did ask it 13 times. Never did get an answer. Just to easy.

Well I guess I wanted to show him something he all ready knows. That he's a legend in his own mind. LOL

I do declare. I've never won a debate by asking a single question before. Though I did ask it 13 times. Never did get an answer. Just to easy.

lol.......you still haven't.....but you HAVE run again.....why are you so afraid of debating me?.....

I also voted that I haven't debunked it.......it isn't our topic, so it isn't my job......anybody here think Mott the Humble is dodging the debate?....I'd vote yes on that poll......

he's a runner, not a ringer.....

Technically, its tradition for officers to all each other mister, and I call/refer to my fellow troops all the time. But, I wanted to quote from A Few Good Men, and be a snob. :cof1:

It might have helped if you spelt descent correctly.

Back