Who wants to bet that crysis is going to suck ass?

I played the beta. It is good. Graphics are the best ever. Mp was just ok nothing special.

Overall conclusion is that COD4>>>>>>>>>Orange Box>>>>>>>>>>Crysis

:dunno:

You're probably right. But I refuse to answer anything about gaming from now on besides... PC is the pwnzer OMGZ?1

Yeah, any day now I'll pick up that 360. Windows Gaming Live EXISTS, but there are very few games that will let you hook up with XBox Live gamers too, so, well, it's like the biggest desert in the world until Microsoft can force more gaming companies to accept the concept and allow XBox and PC gamers to play together.

But COD4, Oranger Box, and Crysis are all on computer.

Call Of Duty? Errr... isn't that strategy? It's basically impossible to make a strategy game for a console with dumbing it down enormosly.

Can't you hook up a mouse to the XBox 360 now?

If I had a 360 I'd get COD4 and Orange Box for 360, just because of XBox Live.

I have enough money right now to buy a computer awesome enough to play Crysis. It just wouldn't be the best use of funds.

I just played the Crysis demo. I managed to get it to run on an Intel integrated chipset on my laptop. :D

12 frames a second but it works. It's pretty good. It'd probably be better if I upgraded the desktop and played on that.

Back