Who will be the first?

Who will be the first to graduate from college, get a job and move out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps, but since you were quick to live out your Latina fantasy by marrying one, I have my doubts.

And please, you I are too young and cool to buy into the Mott "marriage is misery" logic, so let's not go there. Besides, we don't live in Ohio.

:clink:
I wonder where you ever got that idea? My wife's the best thing that ever happened to me. :)

Oh yea....the fact that she's hot don't exactly suck either. :)

Billy, is your wife a Latina? I saw the photo you posted of her and saw she was a petite n pretty doll baby. Is she originally from the States?

That depends. If the facility you're working at is a Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) of hazardous waste (less than 220 lb's accumulated per calander month) then he's correct. If more then 220 lb's is generated in a month then he's quite mistaken. You'd be required to have at least a 24 hour first responders hazwoper training with an annual 8 hour refresher course and an annual 8 hour RCRA hazardous waste training cert. If you're signing of on a hazardous waste manifest you're also required to have at least a 24 hour DOT/HMR training with biannual refresher courses. My guess is your facility is probably a CESQG.
Most certainly, as I've never had to sign a HAZMAT manifest like that. But it's required to have one on staff for such things. We do work on commercial freighters in addition to private boats and government shipping. But not too many things around here that would qualify as HAZMAT. Except possibly the nuclear waste from the power plants but... never had to deal with that.

Honestly don't know how we'd handle that if we had to.

I wonder where you ever got that idea? My wife's the best thing that ever happened to me. :)

Oh yea....the fact that she's hot don't exactly suck either. :)

Billy, is your wife a Latina? I saw the photo you posted of her and saw she was a petite n pretty doll baby. Is she originally from the States?
Puerto Ricans are all from 'the states'.

Most certainly, as I've never had to sign a HAZMAT manifest like that. But it's required to have one on staff for such things. We do work on commercial freighters in addition to private boats and government shipping. But not too many things around here that would qualify as HAZMAT. Except possibly the nuclear waste from the power plants but... never had to deal with that.

Honestly don't know how we'd handle that if we had to.
There are special requirements for personnel training and the packaging of class 7 materials that are pretty strict and require permitting, just like managing class 1 explosive so you'll probably never see those. If you are transporting DOT hazardous materials it would be a good idea to get up to speed on the HMR rules on shipping names, packaging requirements, labelings, markings and placarding. It's fairly easy to learn and will keep you out of trouble. The main thing is learning how to use the DOT HMR Table.

There are special requirements for personnel training and the packaging of class 7 materials that are pretty strict and require permitting, just like managing class 1 explosive so you'll probably never see those. If you are transporting DOT hazardous materials it would be a good idea to get up to speed on the HMR rules on shipping names, packaging requirements, labelings, markings and placarding. It's fairly easy to learn and will keep you out of trouble. The main thing is learning how to use the DOT HMR Table.
I know all the placarding rules and regs and all that. Haven't had to do it in a bit though. Except with welding stuff. But all I do then is sign for it.

I know all the placarding rules and regs and all that. Haven't had to do it in a bit though. Except with welding stuff. But all I do then is sign for it.
Just remember that 1000# is the magic # requiring a placard and 2000# loaded at one location of any one hazard class requires placarding for that hazard class. Most of the time though you'll only need the "Dangerous" placard.

Back