Who would you rather sleep with?

• BreathtakingBeauty

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • LadyT

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I would first have to know which of these people snore or steal the covers.

Oh you mean have sex with?

Well Ill pass then because I dont think any of these fine people have the proper tools to do the job I need done in that respect.

But if I was going to go gay for a day Im sure I would want a threesome with Darla and Tia.

Well Ill pass then because I dont think any of these fine people have the proper tools to do the job I need done in that respect.

But if I was going to go gay for a day Im sure I would want a threesome with Darla and Tia.

Gay for a day! I like that. We should have a Gay For a Day, day, at JPP.

Gay for a day! I like that. We should have a Gay For a Day, day, at JPP.

Hmmm. Gay for a Day Day, eh?

A Frankie Goes to Hollywood soundtrack, an abundance of poppers and handlebar moustaches as far as the eye can see.

What's not to like?

(apart from the insane jealousy as ***name removed by moderator*** gets a little more attention than the other gentlemen cruising the board)

Hmmm. Gay for a Day Day, eh?

A Frankie Goes to Hollywood soundtrack, an abundance of poppers and handlebar moustaches as far as the eye can see.

What's not to like?

(apart from the insane jealousy as ***name removed by moderator*** gets a little more attention than the other gentlemen cruising the board)

Asshat?

Are you suggesting Damo is king of the gheys on this board?

He's not the King of the Gheys but he's certainly protecting the name of the man who is.

Be warned though, Desh, you're playing with fire here. His bees obey his every command and he's not shy about sending them out to do his evil bidding.

He's not the King of the Gheys but he's certainly protecting the name of the man who is.

Be warned though, Desh, you're playing with fire here. His bees obey his every command and he's not shy about sending them out to do his evil bidding.

I love the idea of Damo as a Dr. Evil with killer bees at his command. It’s really how I’ve always pictured him, but you’ve really made it come alive.

Sorry folks. Without my wife's beautiful face up there I cannot vote.

And please give us a little warning before we have "Gay for a Day Day" on here.

If I were gay for a day it would definitely be me, Epi, and Damo hitting the sack.

Back