Who would you rather sleep with?

• BreathtakingBeauty

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • LadyT

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the positive image you have given my reputation, H2O...

Anyway, I can't say no to Angelina Jolie...

Whenever I see stupid short posts and a :1up: smiley, I automatically assume it is you.

Then again, this is sounding a bit like Brent crying that Pimptaddy sounded nothing like him.

For a day....?????

If I were gay for a day it would definitely be me, Epi, and Damo hitting the sack.

after many moons in this forum and a few others I would say that is understated...I thought the three of you would be on the next plane for 'Kalifornia'..doing a threesome...Buddha as the presenter!:dunno::cig::eek2: This is just another weird thread found on JPP!

Going donw in flames again ? Whatcha mean CA has set the pace the rest of the country wants to follow for years.

Nevada will probably be next so they can cash in on the gay wedding chapels.
The village people doing Macho Man and such....

BTW, I voted for LadyT. Even though I currently have her blocked due to crass taste.

I can obviously see why the 1up image is attributed to me, I'm the one who brought it to this site. I have also expressed my lust for Angelina's perfect body, and I have also hit on the other two candidates. So, the cards are definitely stacked against me.

I also cannot disagree with you about LadyT being crass. I just assumed it would turn you on (they way it does the rest of us) rather than off. :cool:

Honestly, this is sort of an offensive post. I have read both Lady T's and Darla's posts and know from that, that they are both intelligent and articulate women. In my opinion so is Desh and meg and Kathianne and Care. But to think of them sexually when all I know about them is from this site is foreign to me. And breathtakingbeauty is but an illusion based on Angelina Jolie, who is attractive sometimes, but mostly I want to buy her a sandwich ... and some cheesecake for like a month maybe two.

Honestly, this is sort of an offensive post. I have read both Lady T's and Darla's posts and know from that, that they are both intelligent and articulate women. In my opinion so is Desh and meg and Kathianne and Care. But to think of them sexually when all I know about them is from this site is foreign to me. And breathtakingbeauty is but an illusion based on Angelina Jolie, who is attractive sometimes, but mostly I want to buy her a sandwich ... and some cheesecake for like a month maybe two.

LOL a cheesecake date with Angelina. Sounds alright.

It would be offensive if we ONLY thought of LadyT and Darla in a sexual way. But considering the number of times they have kicked someone's ass in a debate here, I don't think that is a problem.

If you don't see them in a sexual way or don't want to sleep with them, thats fine. But there is nothing offensive about others doing so. As I said, its when they are ONLY seen as sex objects that it becomes offensive.

I have joked about them in some ways. But I have not seen their pics. I could look at them and see them as attractive, but they are not the one I will be in bed with.

Back