Who's the Biggest Idiot?

To the same extent that all health is, yes. I am considered about ten pounds overweight for my height and age yet feel quite healthy. That's fine, even with my doctor -- though she grumbles a bit.

Someone with cancer is not healthy, however, no matter how they feel. Someone with schizophrenia is not healthy either, nor is a true sociopath. You can wail about "subjectivity" all you want but you can't change the facts.

certain aspects of psychology and psychiatry have become overpoliticized as totalitarians attempt to define any sort of objection to their agenda as a "disease". this is far different than cancer, simpleminded, oafish, retard.

certain aspects of psychology and psychiatry have become overpoliticized as totalitarians attempt to define any sort of objection to their agenda as a "disease". this is far different than cancer, simpleminded, oafish, retard.

Absolutely, Like the disease of unamericanism, for which the cure is to consume freedom fries....

Forcing me to watch any form of pro sports is torture.

I can't imagine a bigger waste of a precious weekend afternoon, than watching a bunch of overweight men in tight pants, run around on a grass field.

But, that's just me, to each their own!

I can't imagine a bigger waste of a precious weekend afternoon, than watching a bunch of overweight men in tight pants, run around on a grass field.

But, that's just me, to each their own!

Careful Cypress, you're bordering very close to losing your man card with those comments.

Careful Cypress, you're bordering very close to losing your man card with those comments.

lol

Mountain biking, kayaking, rafting, and skiing are a tad more manly (i.e, stuff I like), that watching some overweight, overpaid dudes in tights run around a field on Sunday.

:cool:

Topper's a lost cause.
Main Entry:iro·ny Pronunciation: \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural iro·niesEtymology:Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:1502
1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance3 a
(1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
(2): an event or result marked by such incongruity b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony tragic irony

Main Entry:iro·ny Pronunciation: \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural iro·niesEtymology:Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:1502
1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance3 a
(1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
(2): an event or result marked by such incongruity b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony tragic irony

What's ironic is you're actually using the dictionary now, but you refuse to when you're having trouble understanding what words mean. Like your confusion regarding "mentality of dependancy".

Football is a wonderful sport to watch. Displays of athleticism, quick thinking, strategy, and execution. Adaptation to what is actually happening, in real time.

If you try to find these in politics, the closest you will find is a Press Secretary nimbly sidestepping an honest question.

Football is a wonderful sport to watch. Displays of athleticism, quick thinking, strategy, and execution. Adaptation to what is actually happening, in real time.

If you try to find these in politics, the closest you will find is a Press Secretary nimbly sidestepping an honest question.

Wrong, it's a bunch of fags.

Back