Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
With all these polls, we should at least have a positive one. So many names so just write in. Maybe if we compile enough behind certain choices, we can make a poll.

I think this is a hard one, because most people can be rude, and bullheaded when they need to be. It just depends on who a person is dealing with. Maybe we should excuse how people act with stormfronters, because even the ones I'd see as nice get testy with them.

I think this is a hard one, because most people can be rude, and bullheaded when they need to be. It just depends on who a person is dealing with. Maybe we should excuse how people act with stormfronters, because even the ones I'd see as nice get testy with them.

I know somebody like that.:rolleyes:

Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

Using the criteria.... nice, fair, good-natured, or easy-going.....Some of my favorites

SignalmanKenneth
Phantasmal
Mott
Althea
Kudzu
Jade

Using the criteria.... nice, fair, good-natured, or easy-going.....Some of my favorites

SignalmanKenneth
Phantasmal
Mott
Althea
Kudzu
Jade

I think Mott would prefer to known as obnoxious. At least to Trumpkins, and the occasional Michigander.

With all these polls, we should at least have a positive one. So many names so just write in. Maybe if we compile enough behind certain choices, we can make a poll.
Those are not the same thing Jade.

Billy is by far and away the fairest person on JPP. He hates everyone pretty much equally. Nice? Meh...not so much.

Now who is the nicest? I'd say Rana....but she hasn't sent me any cookies lately so I'm going to have to think about that.

I think Mott would prefer to known as obnoxious. At least to Trumpkins, and the occasional Michigander.

Yeah, but my criteria also included "good natured", which MOtt has in spades. I think most of the obnoxious stuff he does is an act.

Actually, before this board prided itself on recently becoming Stromfront Two, fueled by racism, misogyny, libel, and petty personal grudges, this place was chock full of good natured, reasonably polite posters. Don Quixote, IHG, CareForAll, Tianna, Froggie, Oncelear and Thorn are just a few that come to mind.

Yeah, but my criteria also included "good natured", which MOtt has in spades. I think most of the obnoxious stuff he does is an act.

Actually, before this board prided itself on recently becoming Stromfront Two, fueled by racism, misogyny, libel, and petty personal grudges, this place was chock full of good natured, reasonably polite posters. Don Quixote, IHG, CareForAll, Tianna, Froggie, Oncelear and Thorn are just a few that come to mind.

Yeah, he's cool. Just caught attention whore disease from yaya.

Back