Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

I'm about 50% nice, 35% cynical smartass, and 15% loopy.

Look man, anyone who is posting threads about favorite songs, favorite recipes, favorite vacations...is okay in my book, daddy-o!

You would be actually amazed at how many internet losers prefer spending their message board time in the swamps of gossip, racism, negativity, and resentment. I think it is a disease, man!

Look man, anyone who is posting threads about favorite songs, favorite recipes, favorite vacations...is okay in my book, daddy-o!

You would be actually amazed at how many internet losers prefer spending their message board time in the swamps of gossip, racism, negativity, and resentment. I think it is a disease, man!

Those types are where the smartass, and loopy parts come in. It's weird that poking trolls, haters, outright disgraceful individuals always got me labeled a troll by some. If it really is, it might be one of the few types of approved trolling.

With all these polls, we should at least have a positive one. So many names so just write in. Maybe if we compile enough behind certain choices, we can make a poll.

It can't be any liberals. I am going to go with leaningright. I don't know how he puts up with leftist stupidity; but somehow he still thinks they are human. :rofl2:

giphy.gif

Sorry; that kinda caught me off guard.

Several liberals have been mentioned.

But since I am liberal, I usually find myself in conversations with conservatives, so I have more insight on that side.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Flash and cawacko come to mind. I never noticed either to flame on anybody, and they are certainly cordial with me.

Really, when it comes right down to it, there are a lot of good people here. So many, that I can have a large Ignore list and still have plenty of conversations in which to become immersed. And, of course, I won't tolerate anybody flaming on me. They can do that once, and poof! I never see them again. I simply refuse to be a trolling enabler.

There is a "time" and place or a season for everything (Eccl. 3:1-8), there is a time to be nice and a time to tell the truth even if it hairlips satan. The Christ was very intolerant of lies and sin, should someone attempt to appease the evil that is in this world even if that evil is born due to ignorance? Hardly.......

Jesus spared no descriptive terminology in describing the bigotry and lies he encountered during his days on earth, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?" -- Matthew 23:33. The entire Chapter of Matthew 23 describes in detail just how TOLERANT Jesus the Christ was when it came to truth v. lies or Tradition V. Law.

Appeasement when confronting obvious lies and deceit gain you but one thing.....a good con job. It looks like some people would learn from history from the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and today the modern day theological despots that will tell you one thing and attempt to do the opposite with a smile. There is an old historical axiom that always applies when dealing with such people. If you want to sue for peace....prepare for war....i.e., "Sis vis pacem, para bellum".

If you don't want the truth....don't ask the question expecting everyone to be nice and politically correct when the truth is the only thing that will set you free.

phantasmal.

For sure.... always civil, no name-calling, but doesn't let the whacktoids slide either. I often don't agree with Stretch, but she also doesn't resort to name-calling and meanness... and doesn't back down when she thinks she's on the side of righteousness.

Last edited:
Several liberals have been mentioned.

But since I am liberal, I usually find myself in conversations with conservatives, so I have more insight on that side.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Flash and cawacko come to mind. I never noticed either to flame on anybody, and they are certainly cordial with me.

Really, when it comes right down to it, there are a lot of good people here. So many, that I can have a large Ignore list and still have plenty of conversations in which to become immersed. And, of course, I won't tolerate anybody flaming on me. They can do that once, and poof! I never see them again. I simply refuse to be a trolling enabler.
You are also a great poster, as is Flash. I went for long time poster, but we have some great new ones.

Yeah, but my criteria also included "good natured", which MOtt has in spades. I think most of the obnoxious stuff he does is an act.

Actually, before this board prided itself on recently becoming Stromfront Two, fueled by racism, misogyny, libel, and petty personal grudges, this place was chock full of good natured, reasonably polite posters. Don Quixote, IHG, CareForAll, Tianna, Froggie, Oncelear and Thorn are just a few that come to mind.

When I drifted here along with my fellow Amazonians last October, several others came on our lifeboat as well. They were the civil, rational, "nice" posters on Amazon. I'm not even sure if any of them even posted. They basically took a look at the hate, the racism, the extremely crude comments and photos, and left. Their names are still on the member list, but their spirits are elsewhere.

Back