Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

Totally agree, so vote for him then!! He does seem to attract old ladies though, he is JPPs answer to Rasputin. He is also true to his Russian ancestry, given his propensity to rewrite history when it suits. I recommend a quick tap on the head with an icepick.

lol....

since it's a rhetorical question, you tell us.
Is this about me? I have both Havana and Freedumpy on ignore, if it’s about Sherri, she was supposed dying from cancer, had twins, the environment was toxic, I told her to get off the messageboard and spend time with her family.

I know, it’s horrible, I never should have said such a thing to her. Freedumpy and his buddies went crazy over it.

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

When I drifted here along with my fellow Amazonians last October, several others came on our lifeboat as well. They were the civil, rational, "nice" posters on Amazon. I'm not even sure if any of them even posted. They basically took a look at the hate, the racism, the extremely crude comments and photos, and left. Their names are still on the member list, but their spirits are elsewhere.

Same thing happened to me. I came from another board which was shut down, we had a great group, several came here and checked this place out, and most of them were abhorred by what they saw and quickly exited. Some others came, lurked a bit, and never even signed up. The place most of them ended up is so small there is little to no activity. A bubble.

That's the problem with social media. These really crude types of personalities were always with our society, but social media gives them a voice whereas before, they were marginalized.

I would like to see such views marginalized once again. It would not bother me in the least if everyone adopted an aggressive Ignore policy similar to mine such that trash-talking social misfits can only find an audience among themselves with none others even reading what they write. I think it is the darker side of people which even gives them any attention and we should all strive as a society to compartmentalize that energy into as small a compartment as possible.

I know many of those crude posters are intelligent people who have valid opinions, but if they can't control their mouth, I don't want to hear that trash on a regular basis. It's contagious. I don't want to focus on that energy. My permanent Ignore policy is warranted. It serves to let others know how I want to approach this place.

And the beauty of it is that if any of those people do wish to engage in conversation with me this place allows that. All they have to do is invent a new personality and let that new one be cordial and civil they way I think most people prefer.

Basically, it is up to us to make the world what we want it to be. We do have some control.

Is this about me? I have both Havana and Freedumpy on ignore, if it’s about Sherri, is was supposed dying from cancer, had twins, the environment was toxic, I told her to get off the messageboard and spend time with her family.

I know, it’s horrible, I never should have said such a thing to her. Freedumpy and his buddies went crazy over it.

I think that was good advice. Nothing mean about that, imo.

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Same thing happened to me. I came from another board which was shut down, we had a great group, several came here and checked this place out, and most of them were abhorred by what they saw and quickly exited. Some others came, lurked a bit, and never even signed up. The place most of them ended up is so small there is little to no activity. A bubble.

That's the problem with social media. These really crude types of personalities were always with our society, but social media gives them a voice whereas before, they were marginalized.

I would like to see such views marginalized once again. It would not bother me in the least if everyone adopted an aggressive Ignore policy similar to mine such that trash-talking social misfits can only find an audience among themselves with none others even reading what they write. I think it is the darker side of people which even gives them any attention and we should all strive as a society to compartmentalize that energy into as small a compartment as possible.

I know many of those crude posters are intelligent people who have valid opinions, but if they can't control their mouth, I don't want to hear that trash on a regular basis. It's contagious. I don't want to focus on that energy. My permanent Ignore policy is warranted. It serves to let others know how I want to approach this place.

And the beauty of it is that if any of those people do wish to engage in conversation with me this place allows that. All they have to do is invent a new personality and let that new one be cordial and civil they way I think most people prefer.

Basically, it is up to us to make the world what we want it to be. We do have some control.

Nobody gives a shit, you're a pathetic Uriah Heep wannabe.

Is this about me? I have both Havana and Freedumpy on ignore, if it’s about Sherri, is was supposed dying from cancer, had twins, the environment was toxic, I told her to get off the messageboard and spend time with her family.

Fact is though you did, and then found out first hand about cancer yourself. You do know that she died, don't you?

Nobody gives a shit, you're a pathetic Uriah Heep wannabe.

abominog-50dec88335e23.jpg

Back