Who's the most fair, or nicest poster on JPP?

The Owl person

Why thanks! Very kind of you, but I'm not a nice person and have never really aspired to being a nice person. You might confirm this with a couple of former aides under my watch who abused my patients. Or anyone who ever did something shitty to someone I love. Or racist or abusive haters. Or anyone who is just a public dick and deserves to be tongue-lashed to deat.... er, boredom. lol

Several liberals have been mentioned.

But since I am liberal, I usually find myself in conversations with conservatives, so I have more insight on that side.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Flash and cawacko come to mind. I never noticed either to flame on anybody, and they are certainly cordial with me.

Really, when it comes right down to it, there are a lot of good people here. So many, that I can have a large Ignore list and still have plenty of conversations in which to become immersed. And, of course, I won't tolerate anybody flaming on me. They can do that once, and poof! I never see them again. I simply refuse to be a trolling enabler.

I agree -- Flash and Cawacko are almost always quite civil as well as being informed.

When I drifted here along with my fellow Amazonians last October, several others came on our lifeboat as well. They were the civil, rational, "nice" posters on Amazon. I'm not even sure if any of them even posted. They basically took a look at the hate, the racism, the extremely crude comments and photos, and left. Their names are still on the member list, but their spirits are elsewhere.

You are a great poster Owl, and I really appreciate you and some of the new lefty posters showing up here!

Why thanks! Very kind of you, but I'm not a nice person and have never really aspired to being a nice person. You might confirm this with a couple of former aides under my watch who abused my patients. Or anyone who ever did something shitty to someone I love. Or racist or abusive haters. Or anyone who is just a public dick and deserves to be tongue-lashed to deat.... er, boredom. lol

Do you think that standing up to an abuser is not a nice thing to do?

Do you think that standing up to an abuser is not a nice thing to do?

I don't think that there is any "nice" way to stand up to abusers. Our choices are to ignore the abuser and his/her abuse, try to talk nicely to the abuser in hopes of changing his/her behaviors, or getting up in his/her face. I tried the first two, much to my sorrow (and scar collection). They don't work so much.

I don't think that there is any "nice" way to stand up to abusers. Our choices are to ignore the abuser and his/her abuse, try to talk nicely to the abuser in hopes of changing his/her behaviors, or getting up in his/her face. I tried the first two, much to my sorrow (and scar collection). They don't work so much.

That you stood up is nice whether you see it or not.

lmao at cypress being on that list. he's been the biggest dickhead since 2003. total smug cunt. and a creepy fuck too.

Totally agree, so vote for him then!! He does seem to attract old ladies though, he is JPPs answer to Rasputin. He is also true to his Russian ancestry, given his propensity to rewrite history when it suits. I recommend a quick tap on the head with an icepick.

Last edited:

You seem to be pretty good at dishing out abuse though, must be a natural talent.

Back