Why Are Rightists So Scared To Discuss?

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Why are Rightists so scared? Do they really like their echo chambers? That has to be so boring.

I came here expecting rational people who hail from the right. Boy I was very disappointed.

I've had great discussions with rational conservatives on Fox News.

I don't know you. did a cursory look - here are your contributions:

shitstain said said:
^ This retard thinks he knows what he's talking about ^

They love to shove Corona bottles up their arseholes.

I don't know you. did a cursory look - here are your contributions:

Yes. When they start the game, don't be surprised if we play their game.

Read the posts I replied to. That's the Rightists' contribution.

Take CFM and Truth Denier as examples.

you are clearly a shitstain that reaps what it sows

cry somewhere else tardo

you are a delusional shit stain

I proved you don't actually offer any substance - and this thread is no different

Well how do you know since you admitted you don't know me?

I noticed that you ignored my examples. They have not contributed anything. I know why.

Well how do you know since you admitted you don't know me?

I noticed that you ignored my examples. They have not contributed anything. I know why.

the only thing I ignored was your idiotic reply about how this is a game and you are part of a we

you are a shit stain troll. people don't spend serious time with you because you are not a serious person. you are probably a kid - or of low IQ. possibly both

the only thing I ignored was your idiotic reply about how this is a game and you are part of a we

you are a shit stain troll. people don't spend serious time with you because you are not a serious person. you are probably a kid - or of low IQ. possibly both

See? You keep showing that I am right.

And the sweet irony is that you posted the very same shit you complained about.

All the good rightists either left or jumped in the murky water with the other refuse. Only a few are worth not ignoring. This isn't the site for nice, try Debatepolitics.

All the good rightists either left or jumped in the murky water with the other refuse. Only a few are worth not ignoring. This isn't the site for nice, try Debatepolitics.

LOL. I was on there for a long time until they banned me. Apparently they didn't like me.

Why are Rightists so scared? Do they really like their echo chambers? That has to be so boring.

I came here expecting rational people who hail from the right. Boy I was very disappointed.

Righties don't see discussion as an opportunity to talk about ideas. They see it as an opportunity to show power.

There are some rational intelligent righties here. Unfortunately the majority are screaming vulgar little baboons who can only vomit out Fox talking points, foul personal insults, and nonsense.

How about frame the question this way. This board is dominated by Boomers. What is it about Boomers that make so many of you act like you are still in high school?

Maybe people just got with you whinging about all your ailments, talking about food constantly. Your mother must be a saint!

Back