Why did Libby Perjue himself? Why did he obstruct justice?

He may have forgotten because it was UNimportant. And like I said the investigation should have been over before Libby was even questioned.

There was no crime she was not covert.

Wilson himself is the biggest factor in her name coming out. If he hadn't been running around with his lies then no one would ever had talked about her.

He may have forgotten because it was UNimportant. And like I said the investigation should have been over before Libby was even questioned.

There was no crime she was not covert.

Wilson himself is the biggest factor in her name coming out. If he hadn't been running around with his lies then no one would ever had talked about her.

She most certainly was undercover, as per the CIA....

THIS WAS PROVEN before ashcroft passed the case over to an independent prosecutor....

Fitzpatrick already determined that before he began the investigation of who leaked her name. PERIOD.

care

Fitz hasn't said she was COVERT. A major requirement. And the investigation is closed. Sorry but those are facts.

And its kind of hard to argue covert when for the last 5 years she went to work everyday in a building that said CIA on the side of it. LOL

The CIA said she was covert and they should know...

I guess there are Toby/Rush facts and the facts for most of the rest of us.

Fitz hasn't said she was COVERT. A major requirement. And the investigation is closed. Sorry but those are facts.

And its kind of hard to argue covert when for the last 5 years she went to work everyday in a building that said CIA on the side of it. LOL

"... special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald found that Plame had indeed done 'covert work overseas' on counterproliferation matters in the past five years, and the CIA 'was making specific efforts to conceal' her identity, according to newly released portions of a judge's opinion."

Back