Why do blacks hate asians ever more than they hate whites???

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Asians do very well in america despite being just a few percent of the population. Blacks try to blame white success on white privilege but they can't do that with asians. Asian success is yet more proof that black failure is due to black inferiority.

Maybe there are more Asian Stores in Black neighborhoods that cause some kind of friction or resentment?

They jumped past in the minority pecking order.
It was viewed as cutting in line.
And they know that asians view them with great distain.

Asians do very well in america despite being just a few percent of the population. Blacks try to blame white success on white privilege but they can't do that with asians. Asian success is yet more proof that black failure is due to black inferiority.

It like when I worked in a union shop and the people who were too good at their jobs, those who got too much done, got the beat-downs under the charge "You are making everyone else look bad......knock it off"

It like when I worked in a union shop and the people who were too good at their jobs, those who got too much done, got the beat-downs under the charge "You are making everyone else look bad......knock it off"

Who would have known that inseminating turkeys was a UNION kind of job? Thanks for sharing!

I seem to have hit a nerve.

giphy.gif

Poor triggered lizard

Since democrats seem determined to have the country descend into tribalism with their obsession with racial/ethnic politics, blacks should get used to playing second fiddle to Hispanics.

Hispanics are the up and coming ‘victimized’ minority. The reason the Harris/Biden regime is purposefully incompetent at the border is that every illegal immigrant is a potential democrat voter. It’s a big reason [it not THE reason] democrats are hot to federalize election laws.

It’s basically a gambit: they hope the political hit they are taking on the border is worth the future payoff with new Democrat voters. Too many deplorables in TX? Flood the zone with a crop of immigrants and get them voting, somehow. Democrats will figure out a way.

Blacks are second fiddle and should probably get used to being second fiddle because that’s their future in the democrat party. If only we can get more of them to wake up and smell the coffee.

No - the asians are not cutting in line. They are doing it on merit and blacks know that blacks can't do anything on merit outside of sports.
Yes true. Its SEEN as cutting in line.

Asians aporeciate the land of opportunity as they came ftom lands without it and dont have an issue with working hard and being frugal.

Hispanics are the up and coming ‘victimized’ minority. The reason the Harris/Biden regime is purposefully incompetent at the border is that every illegal immigrant is a potential democrat voter. It’s a big reason [it not THE reason] democrats are hot to federalize election laws.

I used to say the same thing but the 2020 election showed me dems don't need voters. They can just create votes out of thin air knowing the useless press will look the other way.

This isn’t a current event, or an event at all. Nothing but your usual demented made up bullshit from a sick, racist clown motherfucker.

Didn't i tell you my threads are for white people only? Go back to your filthy mud hut in africa and eat your fried chimp and make "music" pounding on a dead log.

Since democrats seem determined to have the country descend into tribalism with their obsession with racial/ethnic politics, blacks should get used to playing second fiddle to Hispanics.

It’s basically a gambit: they hope the political hit they are taking on the border is worth the future payoff with new Democrat voters. Too many deplorables in TX? Flood the zone with a crop of immigrants and get them voting, somehow. Democrats will figure out a way.

Blacks are second fiddle and should probably get used to being second fiddle because that’s their future in the democrat party. If only we can get more of them to wake up and smell the coffee.
This posts proves you are as ignorant as TDAK.

The TV tells the stupid jigaboo bike thieves what to do.

Back