Why does Mojo/Epic/Legion delete posts?

Rationalist

Hail Voltaire
On a regular basis, Legion posts in a thread and then deletes his posts shortly thereafter. Most of the time the posts aren't even controversial or anything that could be used against him at a later time. The question is, why does this character waste his time posting only to soon delete half of what he says? :confused:

On a regular basis, Legion posts in a thread and then deletes his posts shortly thereafter. Most of the time the posts aren't even controversial or anything that could be used against him at a later time. The question is, why does this character waste his time posting only to soon delete half of what he says? :confused:

My working theory is that he is a regular poster (i.e. someone who posts and is known not as a troll). That he posts as a troll just to fuck with everyone, though I am convinced he is decidedly left of center. Because he is a regular poster in a troll suit even he recognizes when some of his posts are just too stupid to exist- the additional theory is that he is a troll used by more than one user (living in different time zones) and they have deletion wars over the more insipid posts...or he is a manic depressive with dueling personalities...that is all.

I've had several troll accounts in the past, e.g. Skinhead and Josef, but my motive was traditional: get a rise out of people, usually by taking an extreme right, extreme left, and/or fundamentalist religious position. The Legion trolls are more 'stalkerish' than anything I'd ever have the time or desire to operate. Also, even though I enjoyed fucking with people, I had my limits. Legion by comparison is the creepiest ass mother fucker I've ever encountered.

All I can say is whoever runs those accounts must surely be a loser in every sense of the word: no job, no money, no girlfriend/wife, no life. We all joke about him living in his mom's basement, and sadly, that's probably not far from the truth.

I've had several troll accounts in the past, e.g. Skinhead and Josef, but my motive was traditional: get a rise out of people, usually by taking an extreme right, extreme left, and/or fundamentalist religious position. The Legion trolls are more 'stalkerish' than anything I'd ever have the time or desire to operate. Also, even though I enjoyed fucking with people, I had my limits. Legion by comparison is the creepiest ass mother fucker I've ever encountered.

All I can say is whoever runs those accounts must surely be a loser in every sense of the word: no job, no money, no girlfriend/wife, no life. We all joke about him living in his mom's basement, and sadly, that's probably not far from the truth.

Like maybe it's his Aunt's basement?? LOL

Back