Why does Mojo/Epic/Legion delete posts?

Also, Josef was an hilarious and clever troll. Legion has yet to produce one that's funny at all, let alone achieve Josef level success.

i just read a thread where he had a back and forth with winterborn, he clearly made a fool out of himself - again - however, he deleted all of the posts...about a dozen

it is likely he doesn't want a high post count and for people to think he spends all day here...because the posts are quoted, so it is not like they can't be read...but, his post count stays down...it would likely be over 4K and he doesn't want people to think he is an idiotic OCD poster

:D

i just read a thread where he had a back and forth with winterborn, he clearly made a fool out of himself - again - however, he deleted all of the posts...about a dozen

it is likely he doesn't want a high post count and for people to think he spends all day here...because the posts are quoted, so it is not like they can't be read...but, his post count stays down...it would likely be over 4K and he doesn't want people to think he is an idiotic OCD poster

:D

That's a working theory... IF deleting posts actually reduces a user's post count. I'm too lazy to test it. 0_o

Well, Legion can't seem to stay in character for a long time, he's definitely center-left. But he's not a poster at this board, all he does is create troll accounts. The mods can see when someone is a troll account. Although I think I could probably pull off making a troll account damo couldn't detect, it would be fussy and I wouldn't care enough to bother. Plus I'd probably screw up at some point and accidentally leave some evidence that connects it to my main account. If I were Legion, I'd tell you.

That's a working theory... IF deleting posts actually reduces a user's post count. I'm too lazy to test it. 0_o

i think it does...i believe damo proffered the theory first

on another interesting note...the other day in one legion's troll threads...i made fun of him and both him and dune made similiar troll posts, as if out doing each other....and then when i called them on it...they both deleted their posts

could be he forgot he made a similiar post as dune...:D

i think it does...i believe damo proffered the theory first

on another interesting note...the other day in one legion's troll threads...i made fun of him and both him and dune made similiar troll posts, as if out doing each other....and then when i called them on it...they both deleted their posts

could be he forgot he made a similiar post as dune...:D

I don't think Dune is a troll. He and I have talked away from the forums and he seems legit. As far as his interactions with Legion are concerned, I'd consider it a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." For whatever reason, Dune doesn't like you... but then, you don't like him, either.

Well, Legion can't seem to stay in character for a long time, he's definitely center-left. But he's not a poster at this board, all he does is create troll accounts. The mods can see when someone is a troll account. Although I think I could probably pull off making a troll account damo couldn't detect, it would be fussy and I wouldn't care enough to bother. Plus I'd probably screw up at some point and accidentally leave some evidence that connects it to my main account. If I were Legion, I'd tell you.

so if I create one member from my home ISP and another from my office ISP and a third at the public library, the admins can tell they are all me?.....

Back